Should the Train Horn Stay? Or Go?

Gugny

Should the Train Horn Stay? Or Go?  

307 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Train Horn Stay? Or Go?

• Stay - It's part of the gameday experience
    • Go - It's obnoxious and Useless
    • Indifferent

17 minutes ago, teef said:

I was being kind when I said meh to Dave. I’d turn the channel as fast as I would for them as the Eagles. Again, I do think they’re talented, but their music makes we want to hit my wife. 

Man, you need to take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy.

• Haha (+1) 4

So I am at minimum a train lover at large trains might be the only thing I love more then my wife. I have model trains, I have traveled to see rail trains, take pictures of trains etc..

THIS HORN IS THE DUMBEST MOTHERF*CKING THING EVER AND I SAY THAT AS SOMEONE WHO LIKES TRAIN HORNS AND COULD TELL YOU THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM. MAY IT DIE FOREVER!

On a funny note my brother's mother in law was watching the Bills game and remarked there must be train tracks nearby because she heard like 10-14 trains go by during the game haha

• Like (+1) 1

Love the topic Gug!! The train horn has been an important part of our drinking game in New Orleans. If you see Niagara Falls, someone tossing wings or hear the train horn you take a sip. It’s not really a game as much as it is organized alcoholism. With that being said, I’m done with the damn train horn. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Personally, I love the damn thing.  I even have a train whistle at home that I'll blow on 3rd downs from time to time.

It seems that many fans hate the horn.  I even found a link to a change.org page trying to get it removed, LOL!!

What say you??

If it could tackle,I would gladly say keep it....

2 hours ago, wiskibreth said:

I said Go, just because I think they over do it.

+1 and on top of that, you hear the same horn at just about every other stadium/sport it seems.....maybe they can come up with something unique to Buffalo.....

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Personally, I love the damn thing.  I even have a train whistle at home that I'll blow on 3rd downs from time to time.

It seems that many fans hate the horn.  I even found a link to a change.org page trying to get it removed, LOL!!

What say you??

I hate the thing with a passion.