Should the Train Horn Stay? Or Go?

Gugny

Should the Train Horn Stay? Or Go?  

307 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Train Horn Stay? Or Go?

• Stay - It's part of the gameday experience
    • Go - It's obnoxious and Useless
    • Indifferent

Personally, I love the damn thing.  I even have a train whistle at home that I'll blow on 3rd downs from time to time.

It seems that many fans hate the horn.  I even found a link to a change.org page trying to get it removed, LOL!!

What say you??

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Personally, I love the damn thing.  I even have a train whistle at home that I'll blow on 3rd downs from time to time.

It seems that many fans hate the horn.  I even found a link to a change.org page trying to get it removed, LOL!!

What say you??

I love it too...but then again I love trains...ever have since a little kid...been on hundreds of them

Just now, Mark80 said:

The buffalo stampede noise was soooo much better with the video of a stampede on the bit screen.

I wish they would do both (not at the same time).  I miss the stampede but love the horn.

Full hate on the whistle from me - that thing GOTS to go!

I'd replace with either the stampede footage (Dances with Wolves) or, preferably, the Loyal Order of the Water Buffalo Handshake (Flintstones).  

water_buffalo_hat.jpg

Go, Go, Buff-a-lo!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Hate the horn.

Anyone know if there's a particular tie between Buffalo and trains?  Like, is the horn supposed to represent our great industrial past?

I think the tie-in is with Bill Cody.

I voted indifferent.

I think the train horn is louder on television than it is at the game. When I was at the home opener, I would hear the horn but it wasn't that obvious.

Having the buffalo stampede would be a lot better.

• Like (+1) 2