keeper league- do you keep Josh Allen or Dashawn Watson?

Pete

Both played great behind awful lines.  I am sure both lines will be strengthen, and playmakers added.

Tough call, but right now I am leaning towards Josh.  He might become a fantasy monster .  Thoughts?

BTW we keep 3.  Saquan, Dalvin Cook, Michael Thomas, and Sony Michel are the others to chose from. I am obviously keeping Saquan, and Michael Thomas

Edited by Pete

For the past decade, I've stuck to one rule : no Bills on my roster. This ensures that I play with my head, and not with my heart.

I can see that changing next year because:

1. I don't value QBs as high as others and Allen will probably be around in the 14th-15th round.
  2. Like you, I think he's going to be a fantasy beast, and could finish in the 4-8 range, allowing me to stack my RBs and WRs.

Great question, BTW. I'm pretty torn. Put a gun to my head right now and make me decide -- It's Watson, for no other reason than he's got one more year of NFL experience and, uh -- a real receiver in Hopkins. If I have time to see who the Bills bring in to fix the line and the receiving corps, that could easily change.

When's your deadline to decide?

• Like (+1) 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/3/2019 at 4:12 PM, Golden Goat said:

For the past decade, I've stuck to one rule : no Bills on my roster. This ensures that I play with my head, and not with my heart.

I can see that changing next year because:

1. I don't value QBs as high as others and Allen will probably be around in the 14th-15th round.
  2. Like you, I think he's going to be a fantasy beast, and could finish in the 4-8 range, allowing me to stack my RBs and WRs.

Great question, BTW. I'm pretty torn. Put a gun to my head right now and make me decide -- It's Watson, for no other reason than he's got one more year of NFL experience and, uh -- a real receiver in Hopkins. If I have time to see who the Bills bring in to fix the line and the receiving corps, that could easily change.

When's your deadline to decide?

I always get the Bills' Kicker, only.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 4:12 PM, Golden Goat said:

That and it's been at least 10 years since there were any Bills worth having on my roster!  Except -- as Paulus points out -- the kicker.  Always grab a kicker from a team that can't put the ball in the end zone.

And unless you start 2 QBs, neither of those two is worth a keeper.

Edited by KD in CA

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 12:08 PM, Pete said:

Both played great behind awful lines.  I am sure both lines will be strengthen, and playmakers added.

Tough call, but right now I am leaning towards Josh.  He might become a fantasy monster .  Thoughts?

BTW we keep 3.  Saquan, Dalvin Cook, Michael Thomas, and Sony Michel are the others to chose from. I am obviously keeping Saquan, and Michael Thomas

I'm in two QB league and we can keep up to three guys, I drafted Allen with the last pick in our draft last year and since we only lose the pick we drafted a guy in I'm keeping Allen, Gurley and now just debating on whether go with Tarik Cohen or DaVante Adams as my final keeper. Cohen would cost me a lower round pick yet not sure could get a WR as good as Adams back.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.