Bills re-sign LS Reid Ferguson - 3 year deal

YoloinOhio

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Another ERFA is Eddie Yarbrough. Will be interesting to see if they sign him. His playing time dropped a lot throughout the season and he was inactive week 17

Look at his last couple weeks.  He's definitely dropped to 3rd string.  Interesting that there's nothing there for week 17...other players have it.  Did Eddie not get a single snap last week?

image.thumb.png.24d9e4a3e6417b3761bfb1d5341b0d19.png

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Look at his last couple weeks.  He's definitely dropped to 3rd string.  Interesting that there's nothing there for week 17...other players have it.  Did Eddie not get a single snap last week?

image.thumb.png.24d9e4a3e6417b3761bfb1d5341b0d19.png

Right he was not active. Bad sign for him. They played Mike Love instead.

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yarbrough.  

He definitely regressed. I don't think he is long for this roster. I hope he did not get complacent. 

I for one am not super happy with the defensive line coaching. The drop off for Waufle to Teerlink is massive. I'd like to see some more experience brought in there. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

He definitely regressed. I don't think he is long for this roster. I hope he did not get complacent. 

I for one am not super happy with the defensive line coaching. The drop off for Waufle to Teerlink is massive. I'd like to see some more experience brought in there. 

There should be some decent names available, with 8 coaching changes across the league. Knowing how important the DL is to McD I would be surprised if he didn’t at least explore other options. 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

Since Kyle retired, I believe Reid is the longest tenured Bill beside Jerry I believe. I could be wrong though.

Jordan Mills got here in 2015

• Like (+1) 1