Alabama vs Clemson who ya got?

Bfanlc

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The talent level in this game is ABSURD!! o/u 20 players on these rosters that will be 1st round picks at some point? I’m taking over

There’s a reason #3, whoever that may be, is so distant. WOW! 

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The talent level in this game is ABSURD!! o/u 20 players on these rosters that will be 1st round picks at some point? I’m taking over

Fun game but I don’t see anyone that would make me cream my pants on draft day. I would probably vomit if they draft Jonah. (No because that one play either)

Clemson is like a warm, sunny Notre Dame, without all the pesky  academic nuisance.  Middle of nowhere, with all eyes on football. Warm weather and cute girls make a difference, plus it’s closer to home for most of these guys.

Clemson's DC is looking good.

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Clemson is like a warm, sunny Notre Dame, without all the pesky  academic nuisance.  Middle of nowhere, with all eyes on football. Warm weather and cute girls make a difference, plus it’s closer to home for most of these guys.

Sounds like Virginia Tech.

6 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Fun game but I don’t see anyone that would make me cream my pants on draft day. I would probably vomit if they draft Jonah. (No because that one play either)

The next 3 #1 overall picks may be in this game. They aren’t all ready now but the talent in this game is as good as any college game maybe ever. It’s there with the early 2000 U teams. Off the top of my head: Lawrence, Tua, Jeudy, Jonah, Ferrell, Wilkins, Quinnen Williams, Deionte Thompson, Wilkins, Lawrence (not playing), all of the RBs, Davis, Surtain, and Higgins all could easily be 1sts. The talent level out there is ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Clemson's DC is looking good.

Sounds like Virginia Tech.

We’ve been there for a game, then we went and scouted it for one of our sons. It’s maybe a block and a half of restaurants and bars, then quickly into country roads. 

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

The next 3 #1 overall picks may be in this game. They aren’t all ready now but the talent in this game is as good as any college game maybe ever. It’s there with the early 2000 U teams. Off the top of my head: Lawrence, Tua, Jeudy, Jonah, Ferrell, Wilkins, Quinnen Williams, Deionte Thompson, Wilkins, Lawrence (not playing), all of the RBs, Davis, Surtain, and Higgins all could easily be 1sts. The talent level out there is ridiculous.

Yah the QBs are both nice but not ready. The RBs are also nice.

I’m not in love with either side on the trenches. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Ha! I would be normally if it was a Sat night  ... drinking hot tea. Lame but work gonna come early tomorrow 

I have to meet a nice landscape design guy at the house at the crack of 10:00am tomorrow. I’ll make it! 

(And I was mostly kidding, but sipping on a beverage.) 

I HATE that they do this, and the NCAA hoops, on a Monday night. I’m sure they study the hell out of how to make the most $$$$, but I’m still skeptical. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.