Alabama vs Clemson who ya got?

Bfanlc

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2002/12/22/magazine/football-is-a-sucker-s-game.html

about South Florida and Buffalo just stepping up....

There IS NOTHING holding back major programs from recruiting at a big time level except themselves..Texas, USC, Georgia , Ole Miss, OSU etc can all recruit Big time players

problem is they usually don’t have a recruiter who can pull top guys consistently... Alabama, Clemson , Georgia do have great recruiters and it shows

as for UB , they are 100x better than where they started off 20 years ago. Their recruiting is also 100x better.. obviously they will never pull a 5*

maybe I should’ve said SEC, BIG10 schools etc need to pick up recruiting at a high level 

There is absolutely nothing that could happen in this game that would shock me...Bama close, Clemson wins in a blowout, Bama by two touchdowns, OT. I have no idea how it plays out. The team that wins the line of scrimmage wins this game. Just don't know who that's gonna be? That being said...

ROLL TIDE!

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

There IS NOTHING holding back major programs from recruiting at a big time level except themselves..Texas, USC, Georgia , Ole Miss, OSU etc can all recruit Big time players

problem is they usually don’t have a recruiter who can pull top guys consistently... Alabama, Clemson , Georgia do have great recruiters and it shows

as for UB , they are 100x better than where they started off 20 years ago. Their recruiting is also 100x better.. obviously they will never pull a 5*

maybe I should’ve said SEC, BIG10 schools etc need to pick up recruiting at a high level 

Another article between thst one and now noted that most of the 119 or so are hemorrhaging money and most of them would gladly dump the football mania if they could, without hesitation.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.