Alabama vs Clemson who ya got?

Bfanlc

41 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

How long have you been waiting to post this? Seriously, you know a ton about football. Yours post are great and much anticipated. The above is SO beneath you.

Look, Alabama got their clocks cleaned and deserved to lose no doubt. Now you want to criticize Tua, who was 2nd in the Heisman voting? Sounds like that is your problem Yolo, that he beat out your QB (and deserved to btw).

LSU had a very good defense. Bama 29-LSU 0. Miss St. certainly had a top 5 defense. He beat them 21-0. The game was never in doubt and well managed. Against Georgia, Tua had a leg injury, a calf injury, and a serious ankle injury which still lingers. Again, I am NOT making excuses for the loss to Clemson. AND, I will gladly admit that he is surrounded by talent at every position which makes life easier for him.

Still, this was his first full season. The kid is a fantastic QB who is smart, has a great arm. is accurate, and can (when healthy) even run.

Fields? He couldn't even start for UGA and sat behind Fromme. He looks like more of a gadget player/running qb to me than someone who will ever be in a class with Tua. Perhaps I'm wrong.

Either way, I have no axe to grind  (ahem) and sincerely wish the Buckeyes and you personally good luck.......until if and when you play the Crimson Tide. :)

So salty! ?I am allowed have an opinion. Not sure why doing so is “beneath me.”  This opinion, once again, has nothing to do with Ohio state. I didn’t even mention Ohio state, or any Ohio state QB, with the opinion. What does it have to do with Justin Fields or Dwayne Haskins? I didn’t compare them. 

For the record, I didn’t care who won the heisman. I think Murray deserved it, any of the 3 were good choices. I did think Jonathan Taylor was a bit overlooked in the process. 

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So salty! ?I am allowed have an opinion. Not sure why doing so is “beneath me.”  This opinion, once again, has nothing to do with Ohio state. I didn’t even mention Ohio state, or any Ohio state QB, with the opinion. What does it have to do with Justin Fields or Dwayne Haskins? I didn’t compare them. 

For the record, I didn’t care who won the heisman. I think Murray deserved it, any of the 3 were good choices. I did think Jonathan Taylor was a bit overlooked in the process. 

all opinions are welcome, especially for fans of teams that .... ahem.... WON their important Bowl Game...

:D

i haven't cared much about the Heisman since George Rogers flopped in the NFL, that might have been the point it never mattered again, certain uses of the yayo may have taken out a generation after the glory of the 70s.

Bama getting stomped is the opposite reaction i have for Virginia showing us "how to correctly play college basketball" and flopping as a #1 seed.

For Bama i ***** loved it

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

You are right Yolo and I apologize.  Frankly I couldn't quite fathom a person not thinking that Tua is a splendid qb but yes, we are certainly entitled to our opinions.

Seriously, sorry about that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.