Alabama vs Clemson who ya got?

Bfanlc

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

It was a different conversation 2 and a half months ago though. The Bills got better and Bama worse. Either way, I’m cashing here. I needed it after UGA didn’t show up.

All we had was Citadel to judge Bama at that time.

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Whoah, whoah, whoah, I have a house to pay for!! I’m feeling pretty good about it now though. Clemson will help furnish the place. 

OK, drinks at Kirby’s! You buy the place, we will trash it!!! 

Good luck with a smooth and easy closing. New construction takes a lot of “if’s” off the table. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

All we had was Citadel to judge Bama at that time.

No, we had the route at LSU, beatdown vs. A&M and the shutout of Mississippi State. Their resume was plenty strong. They just ran into another team with 5 stars from all over the country. 

The gap between the top of college football and everyone else is greater than ever. Teams ALWAYS recruited regionally. Now the top teams, Alabama, Clemson, OSU, LSU, etc... have players from all over the country. The top teams get all of the top players and everyone else gets what’s left. Parody is forever dead in college football. You either have an elite coach that can recruit nationally or you play for a shot at the Citrus Bowl.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

No, we had the route at LSU, beatdown vs. A&M and the shutout of Mississippi State. Their resume was plenty strong. They just ran into another team with 5 stars from all over the country. 

The gap gap between the top of college football and everyone else is greater than ever. Teams ALWAYS recruited regionally. Now the top teams, Alabam, Clemson, OSU, LSU, etc... have players from all over the country. The top teams get all of the top players and everyone else gets what’s left. Parody is forever dead in college football. You either have an elite coach that can recruit nationally or you play for a shot at the Citrus Bowl.

Remind me of what AandM has done since 1973?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.