Do you want Adam Gase to stay in the division?

YoloinOhio

Gase to the Jets?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see Adam Gase as HC of the Jets

I mean he's not super genius Rex ryan but then who is.  1st year he looked really good.   Tanneheel got inured and they looked like crap, Tanneheel came back and they had their moments but mostly looked like crap.   I voted yes   because... Why not.  At least we know his tendencies 

16 hours ago, TigerJ said:

It is interesting to compare Gase and McDermott.  McDermott from day one has stressed the "Process," and transforming the culture has been an integral part of that process.  I think he's been largely successful, and we have a reasonable hope that the Bills are going to have a major uptick in on field success next season with the maturing of our young players and a successful off season.  Gase attempted to institute a culture change at the start of last season.  He's now looking for a job.  The difference is that McDermott believes in process and culture to the degree that it is part of him.  For Gase, it's a strategy to adopt if other things aren't working.  It simply means McDermott is more genuine than Gase.  I think genuine has a better chance of being a winner.

I think McDermott is kind of in the same place that Gase was in start of the season. You still dont really know what you have in mcd. This upcoming season will be the tell. He has had one good season and one bad.

22 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think Mehta just dug up his "a closer look at what really happened with Doug Marrone and the Bills...and why he would be a good choice to be the next Jets head coach" column and changed a few lines.