Which AAF Team to root for.

19 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I sent this message to all of the AAF (American Alliance of Football) teams official Facebook. 

"I was born and raised in Buffalo, New York. Die hard Bills fan here. Moved to Houston and became a fan of the University of Houston Cougars. What does your team have that would interest me in fan hood?"

So far, these are the responses I've gotten.

Salt Lake Stallions: Our Director of Football Operations Ryan Hollern spent a few years with the Bills as a scout...plus our Defensive Coordinator Donnie Henderson was there from 2013-2016!

Arizona HotShots: Awesome organization and players with character who are hungry for an opportunity.

Birmingham Iron: Well good news is that we have first dibs on all former Bills players! We hope you choose to #ForgeOn with our talented team this season.

Orlando is my AAF team. Have Seasons for it. 

21 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Birmingham Iron: Well good news is that we have first dibs on all former Bills players! We hope you choose to #ForgeOn with our talented team this season.

That being said, are there any former Bills on the team?

I just looked up their roster and they have Trent Richardson. Crazy how far he has fallen... (and that he is still playing)

Edited by buffaloboyinATL
  • Like (+1) 1