Bills fire WR Coach Terry Robiskie

Reed83HOF

1 minute ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

New WR and ST coach.....Steve Tasker 

This is a timely post because Tasker was talking on his radio show earlier today that he would absolutely, positively never go into coaching. Said it is way too hard on the families with the time requirements, moving around, etc.

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Maybe, but Culley might not want that. His goal is to be an OC. He’s under contract as a QB coach so he could just decide to leave if they want to change his job. 

I think i am ok with him leaving, to be honest.

• Like (+1) 1

Looks like Robiskie is taking the fall for Kelvin Benjamin being a fat, lazy bust of a player.  It wasn't Robiskie who traded for Benjamin and anointed him the #1 WR on the team.  Robiskie had very little to work with talent-wise, but did get some of the younger guys going, which could pay off in years ahead.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Utah John said:

Looks like Robiskie is taking the fall for Kelvin Benjamin being a fat, lazy bust of a player.  It wasn't Robiskie who traded for Benjamin and anointed him the #1 WR on the team.  Robiskie had very little to work with talent-wise, but did get some of the younger guys going, which could pay off in years ahead.

Was he fired or did he choose to leave? I don't think we know yet do we?

• Like (+1) 2

He did a really nice job this year with developing the young WRs.

I wonder if this is a situation with him leaving versus getting fired.  I feel like he signed on late last year.  May have just been a one year deal to till he could find something with more time.

5 minutes ago, Utah John said:

We have no idea what happened.  Like someone said, he is 65 years old

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

And they still haven't fixed the hands.  Damn coaches....

Tasker has said many times, and I quote, "NFW".

Haha I know.  It was a joke 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Might just be Robiskie begging off as he has been in league over 40 years as player and coach.  Will be 65 this year. 

I can understand it if he is basically retiring.  

Working 16 hour days when you’re that age probably is not so much fun.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Welp- that’s two WR coaches fired in 2 years 

Yep. The only WR coach they have left is the QB coach, and Josh seemed to take a huge leap, as well as heap huge praise, on Derek Anderson and Matt Barkley, whom the Bills gave extensions to. That doesn't say much for Culley.

Edited by Kelly the Dog