TBDAHOT - 20th Anniversary...

SDS

There are only a scant few who have made all of the TBDHOT through the years. A bad woodshop teacher could count on one hand how many have been there for all. What would be nice if we could get a lot of the early participants from he first one (although I don't know where they are anymore) Bill in Livonia, AIO, 89, Laurie, Bob Lamb (he has made a few recently) 

9 hours ago, mead107 said:

I was told that Jay, Bob and you are working on the tee Shirts. 

awesome ? 

Definitely have to have someone in charge of name tags.  

I was not aware of this. 

9 hours ago, Guffalo said:

There are only a scant few who have made all of the TBDHOT through the years. A bad woodshop teacher could count on one hand how many have been there for all. What would be nice if we could get a lot of the early participants from he first one (although I don't know where they are anymore) Bill in Livonia, AIO, 89, Laurie, Bob Lamb (he has made a few recently) 

Not a bad idea. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 7 months later...

I made probably 17 of the 20 tailgates. I know I was at the GAME for the first tailgate but with another group (you know who I mean, Scott). You tailgated with us the year before TBDAHOT #1. 

Edited by rockpile

4 hours ago, rockpile said:

I made probably 17 of the 20 tailgates. I know I was at the GAME for the first tailgate but with another group (you know who I mean, Scott). You tailgated with us the year before TBDAHOT #1. 

Do you have your tickets?

On 8/7/2019 at 7:29 AM, rockpile said:

I made two. What do I win?

• 11 months later...

Hey Guff-

It's nate (the bass player) from NJ.  I just got the refund from Ticketmaster on the opening day tix.  Will we be tailgating even if there are no fans allowed in the stadium?  (Please say yes...please say YES!!!)

n

• 9 months later...
On 7/27/2020 at 7:51 PM, natedogg said:

Hey Guff-

It's nate (the bass player) from NJ.  I just got the refund from Ticketmaster on the opening day tix.  Will we be tailgating even if there are no fans allowed in the stadium?  (Please say yes...please say YES!!!)

n

I'm stunned you never showed up!! Slacker!!

• SDS locked this topic