Was the Bills 2018 Defense the Most Schizophrenic in NFL History?

Our offense was so bad that in most games the other team could kneel every single play & win easily. Our opponents played vanilla/preseason offense against us because they didn't need to score to beat us and it made the defense look better then it was. Stats are for losers, don't tell me we had the best passing defense when we didn't belong on the same field as our opponent on multiple occasions. 2019 is a big year for McBeane, I really hope I'm wrong but we'll be looking for a new coach/GM this time next year. 

1 hour ago, uticaclub said:

Our offense was so bad that in most games the other team could kneel every single play & win easily. Our opponents played vanilla/preseason offense against us because they didn't need to score to beat us and it made the defense look better then it was. Stats are for losers, don't tell me we had the best passing defense when we didn't belong on the same field as our opponent on multiple occasions. 2019 is a big year for McBeane, I really hope I'm wrong but we'll be looking for a new coach/GM this time next year. 

Are you by any chance aware of the power of lithium?