I know, I know we need offense, but do we consider the other Josh Allen at 9?

12 minutes ago, Tsaikotic said:

could the Giants at #6 and the Jags at #7 both go for a QB or maybe even one of them??...Haskins and Lock maybe..or can they wait till rd 2? ...if either or both decide to grab one it could be good for us

I think the Giants are going to definitely grab a guy in the top ten 100%. They took so much crap in media here passing on Darnold and such. They are Buffalo Bills EJ Manuel year...they are kind of forced. I think Jacksonville will go for a vet, I was thinking Teddy Bridgewater, but their cap is not in good shape. 

3 hours ago, thurst44 said:

Edit: wow, i'm shocked that word would be censored as it even took me a sec to remember there was an alternate, vulgar meaning for it (although that usage did provide one of the funniest lines in Heathers)

Slap Shot too...

5 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I don't think he has teh power of Mack, he's got some similarities to Von Miller, but not quite as refined a pass rusher. 

Allen is longer and leaner, I see him as a more athletic Jason Taylor type of player. 

Or Aaron Maybin - ugh!

On 1/2/2019 at 9:44 AM, Mrbojanglezs said:

Yes just because it would be very confusing/funny when listening to the game on the radio.

Josh Allen with the sack!

And if he could play a few plays on offense how confusing would that be!  They should ask Josh Allen to be part of the crew at Indianapolis when they do interviews. :D

On 1/2/2019 at 6:46 AM, dezertbill said:

OLB is definitely a need with Alexander playing maybe one more year.  The trio of Milano, Edmunds, and Allen would solidify the Bills LB core as one of the best in the league for years.

However, I don't see Allen lasting to 9.

He's a top 5 guy, and with all the needs on the offensive side of the ball, I don't anticipate Beane trading up that far and giving up that much capital to get him.

Rather sit at 9 or trade down and get an OL or WR.

Beane hasn't demonstrated to you he is willing to move up for the "right" player(s)?

It's possible if they like Allen that much.  Watch Free Agency.  If they fill enough holes on offense there, anything is on the table come draft night.

If a Blue chip defender is available you take him.  Chicago last year with Roquan Smith is a perfect example.  If all that's left is one of the Clemson guys I would look offense or trade down.  I wont be surprised if a Wr or 2 move up the draft the closer it comes.  Wr is a harder position to scout so imo draftnicks rate them lower.