Benny Snell Jr. as our future RB

2 hours ago, Rad Likes The Bills said:

I was just about to start a thread on him, he plays with passion and fire. I really love the intensity he runs the ball with. 

I personally think he's a 3rd rounder but that'd be perfect for us so we can go

1. Jonah Williams

2. Hakeem Butler or Marquise Brown

3. Benny Snell

\

A+ DRAFT we are back in the playoffs next year

Not sold with taking a one dimensional RB in the 2nd round.  Especially w/ a deep WR draft and the need for OL.

I can foresee us taking a RB in 4th or later.  Honestly I also see us not drafting a RB and going after Tevin Coleman who is only 25 and will cost around $5 million per.  Our depth would be:

Shady

Coleman

Ivory

Murphy

PS:  Keith Ford/UDFA RB

Wrap it up.

I'm not a fan of Snell. If the Bills want to go with more of a power style RB, I think there are better options out there. Definitely do not see him as a 2nd round pick. I still kinda expect the Bills to end up with Damien Harris at the end of the day, but we'll see. He's not my top RB either.

10 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

That’s exactly the kinda back I want a real hammer to keep the safety near the line so Josh can throw over the top 

Respect your opinion but prefer a more rounded back like David Montgomery, Iowa State

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/nfl-draft-2019-david-montgomery-capable-of-saquon-barkley-like-runs-and-he-has-a-james-conner-floor/

5 hours ago, ChanticleerBillsFan said:

I like Justice Hill our of Oklahoma State. Shifty runner with some speed. 

Wouldnt mind a downhill rinner bit agree with what most are saying that we need someone that can catch too

Hill is in my top 3 for RBs.  My #1 is Myles Gaskin of Washington.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1