Benny Snell Jr. as our future RB

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, SDS said:

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Fixed 

I was just about to start a thread on him, he plays with passion and fire. I really love the intensity he runs the ball with. 

I personally think he's a 3rd rounder but that'd be perfect for us so we can go

1. Jonah Williams

2. Hakeem Butler or Marquise Brown

3. Benny Snell

\

A+ DRAFT we are back in the playoffs next year

He's a solid prospect, but I'm not spending anything before a 3rd on him or any RB at this point. We have other things that need addressing first. If he's there in the 3rd I would be alright with it I guess. As far as comparisons go, with his running style, he reminds me A LOT of Eddie George. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

That’s exactly the kinda back I want a real hammer to keep the safety near the line so Josh can throw over the top 

I know NOTHING about the guy, but I want someone who will be effective blocking in the pass game and be a pass catching threat.   

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

I know NOTHING about the guy, but I want someone who will be effective blocking in the pass game and be a pass catching threat.   

The only rb in the secs history who has more rushing touchdowns is named Herschel Walker 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat