Bills fire OL Coach Juan Castillo

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, billspro said:

That is important and one of the reasons McD will be successful in Buffalo.

So far (fingers crossed) he seems to have made the right call on coaches.  Getting rid of Dennison last year was absolutely right and I feel getting rid of Castillo and Crossman will be the right moves too

Just now, ChanticleerBillsFan said:

I agree on this year, but last year they under performed with much more talent 

Oh, they most certainly did when Dennison took the best run blocking team in the NFL and decided to run the stretch play 80% of the time.

I don't mind that he's fired...Baltimore seemed happy to rid themselves of him.

I just don't want Beane saying something like "let's see how these guys do with a different coach" or something as ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Good thing the Bills did not hire anyone named McBeane then.

Its a bad thing that either Mcdermott or Beane are in charge of finding 4 new OL.

better?

4 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

So far (fingers crossed) he seems to have made the right call on coaches.  Getting rid of Dennison last year was absolutely right and I feel getting rid of Castillo and Crossman will be the right moves too

I would put Taylor, Brown, Peterman, KB, and Ducasse in that category as well. He doesn’t settle for below average play, but does give the guys a fair chance.

Edited by billspro
  • Like (+1) 2

Where all his supporters?  He's been terrible since he was made DC in Philly.

I'm seriously impressed with Beane and Mcdermott's ability to see the forest for the trees more often than not.

Bill Callahan, come on down!

Edited by Chicken Boo

Good move albeit two years too late. Should never have been hired in the first place. But an important step in revamping this offense. His replacement will be another important step. They need to kill this hire, because he is going to start from scratch with a lot of new bodies and several different things to put together, both in the run game and pass game. 

It's a good start though. 

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

THERE IS A GOD!!!!!  

That's one school of thought. Most theologians would say, however, if there was he would never have been hired. 

• Like (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Was definitely needed but I do feel bad. He was really well liked by players. He just bought a huge beautiful house earlier in year and o line used to hang out there a lot. 

Thats the problem he was hangin with em at his house instead of working with em on the practice field.