Bills fire OL Coach Juan Castillo

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

both McDermott and Beane said line was " out of sync too many times" in their pressers yesterday . 

With their clapping?

Now the Bills don't have to consider blowing  #9 on a LT, right?   Just put in a new line coach and, presto!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

I am surprised.

I guess they think they have more to work with than meets the eye.  

One thing about McDermott, he knows how to separate personal and professional feelings, at least with his coaches.  Castillo and McDermott have known each other when they both coaching Philly over a decade ago.

It is somewhat surprising that he’d fire him, but it clearly was needed and just like with Dennison, he made the tough decision.

With that being said, I will be floored if Crossman is not fired 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Color me surprised.  

We had no big names just bodies to work with.  

A good coach doesn't rely on "big names", but works with what he is given.  What happens when these "big names" go down with injuries?  The wheels of great teams don't fall off.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillyWhiteShows said:

One thing about McDermott, he knows how to separate personal and professional feelings, at least with his coaches.  Castillo and McDermott have known each other when they both coaching Philly over a decade ago.

It is somewhat surprising that he’d fire him, but it clearly was needed and just like with Dennison, he made the tough decision.

Yes indeed.  I expected Juan to get a pass considering they did not really replace Wood or Ritchie.  Well, I hope we can get a good replace.  

As for Crossman, I expect him to go next.  

2 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

That is important and one of the reasons McD will be successful in Buffalo.