2019 HC openings - updates

YoloinOhio

On 1/7/2019 at 7:33 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

I think last seasons "talk" with Kraft to remain in NE*  may have altered his ego. 

I called it (lamp) ;) 

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels, who interviewed for the Green Bay Packers' head-coaching vacancy last week, confirmed he is returning to the Patriots in 2019.

"The book is closed," McDaniels said Tuesday on his weekly conference call, when asked if he anticipates interviewing for any other head-coaching jobs this year. "It's always a humbling experience to have an opportunity to interview with anybody for that position.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

58 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Would it be a pain in the ass to list all eight teams with vacancies in your original post, then to update them as coaches are confirmed hires?

Tampa Bay- Arians

Green Bay - LeFleur

etc.

etc.

I will admit ... this idea is being shared because it would make MY life easier, LOL!!!  So if it won't work for you, feel free to tell me to go scratch (invitation only open to YOLO).

Edited by Gugny

24 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Would it be a pain in the ass to list all eight teams with vacancies in your original post, then to update them as coaches are confirmed hires?

Tampa Bay- Arians

Green Bay - LeFleur

etc.

etc.

I will admit ... this idea is being shared because it would make MY life easier, LOL!!!  So if it won't work for you, feel free to tell me to go scratch (invitation only open to YOLO).

Sure after I scratch all my itches. This could take awhile. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Sure after I scratch all my itches. This could take awhile. 

Here, you can copy/paste:

Tampa Bay - Bruce Arians

Green Bay - Matt LaFleur

New York Jets -

Arizona -

Miami -

Cincinnati -

Cleveland -

Denver -

:beer:

Edited by Gugny

Jets stuff

@RapSheet

Source: #Baylor coach Matt Rhule sent a text message to his staff indicating he’s staying in school. Essentially he’s not going to the #Jets.

@RVacchianoSNY

It’s not clear if the Jets actually offered Matt Rhule their job, but Rhule pulled out of contention over staff issues, a source confirmed. Jets weren’t going to give him total control over hiring assistants.

• Like (+1) 1