2019 HC openings - updates

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

There are already various threads on this topic blah blah blah... There should be requirements to start a thread blah blah blah...

Ofcourse Im pretty sure you would meet those requirements lol.

12 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Good chance 6 of these teams will hire a different coach within 3 years. 

Arizona may hire 6 different coaches in three years.?

Edited by formerlyofCtown

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wow....he is a horrible coach.  Good luck with that

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is a weak list IMO.  None of these names jump out at me.  Bienemy gets praise because of the KC offense but is that him or Any Reid?

Actually the guys I kind of like on the list are Campbell and Richard.  I also think Gase could be a good coach

35 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

I wonder if Bieniemy (sounds like "the enemy") would be as highly sought after if his last name were Jones or Clark or Williams.

Back in the 90s when Bieniemy was a RB in the NFL there was a movie called "Sleeping With the Enemy"

Chris Berman nicknamed him Eric Sleeping With Bieniemy

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Back in the 90s when Bieniemy was a RB in the NFL there was a movie called "Sleeping With the Enemy"

Chris Berman nicknamed him Eric Sleeping With Bieniemy

And then between takes when he thought the cameras weren't rolling he went on a 10 minute tirade about how unprofessional and incompetent Bieniemy was to fall asleep in the first place.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, transient said:

And then between takes when he thought the cameras weren't rolling he went on a 10 minute tirade about how unprofessional and incompetent Bieniemy was to fall asleep in the first place.

So GD rude.

Edited by stony
  • Haha (+1) 1