Keith Trowbridge Post Makes Very Little Sense

Good for him that he has confidence in his abilities, but that fact is he has had two years to crack this roster, not exactly full of potential prow bowl tight ends, and he has not been able to do it.  Might be thinking about finishing that degree if I was him.  

This is funny that people take offense.  The man has gotten farther than 99% of people who ever put on pads, including, probably, a good majority of this board.  But he "sucks" "couldn't get off the practice squad" lol.  I'm sorry, can "you" get on one?  

He didn't get brought back and his dawg is coming out.  Human nature.  An athletes' nature.  No big deal. ??‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

It must be a slow day for Rodak to bother mentioning this guy 99% of Bills fans never knew was even in Buffalo this season.  

I have a different interpretation: The guy will never be on an NFL roster, so he's going to be home playing Madden against the Bills.  When he beats them, he's going to take a photo of the score, address it to Beane, then put a stamp on it & mail the photo to 1 Bills Drive. 

6 hours ago, StHustle said:

Means signed and sealed. As in the last thing you do to something that takes a stamp. Best way I can describe.

By the way you are showing Rodak's tweet. What did Towbridge say?

It means,when he plays against the Bills,he will "deliver",i.e . Show them tney made a mistake

Edited by Pablocruise

4 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Bottom of the pic has text that says "it's been real buffalo. Just know when I get my chance to play against you I will put a stamp on it. REMEMBER THAT!"

FORGOT ABOUT IT ALREADY.

3 hours ago, purple haze said:

This is funny that people take offense.  The man has gotten farther than 99% of people who ever put on pads, including, probably, a good majority of this board.  But he "sucks" "couldn't get off the practice squad" lol.  I'm sorry, can "you" get on one?  

He didn't get brought back and his dawg is coming out.  Human nature.  An athletes' nature.  No big deal. ??‍♂️

He’s a dawg....ARF ARF ARF

Honestly, I think he did show some good potential.  With some development and time I can see him catching on with another team.  

7 hours ago, purple haze said:

When you are a bottom of the roster guy like this you don't call a team out after not being brought back. It's the best way to never get another opportunity with another team. It's just dumb. It's career suicide. He should of thanked Buffalo for the opportunity etc. 

I remember Bills legend Levi Brown after getting cut tweeting: "NEVER would've guessed I'd be in this position right now ... not even a practice squad invite," he tweeted. "I've now officially gone from surprised to pissed!" He wound up on the Bills again for a short time and then his career was effectively over. It's just a bad look. 

6 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I thought this thread was going to be about some country music singer.

I thought it was going to be about a football player. 

I guess we were both wrong.