Keith Trowbridge Post Makes Very Little Sense

Looks like he is trying to stay motivated. The dude sucks and has been freely available to anyone all year. He should be thankful for being carried on the practice squad all year. Be grateful for the opportunity while you are selling insurance next year. 

13 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Can someone here please tell me what “put stamp on it” means?  No one seems to know:

lol @ the comments about putting a stamp on it. if dumb and dumber were a twitter movie...

• Like (+1) 1

If somehow Rex does become the Dolphins HC expect him to put keithtowbridge on the PS then activate him just for Bills game so he can make him a captain

• Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Guess Im missing it here. I don't see any "Put a stamp on it" reference or anything Towbridge said.

#Lost

Click on the the tweets.  It’s at the bottom of the photo Rodak shares.  It’s from

his Instagram.  I would add the photo here but the size limitations makes it impossible to upload nearly any photo 

21 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Is Trowbridge related to McKittrick?

C’mon man. You know it was a typo. Based on the Insta-twit... or whatever it was... I’m guessing the OP just spelled Trollbridge wrong. 

39 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Can someone here please tell me what “put stamp on it” means?

I’ll take a crack at it. I’m assuming it means some no-name scrub will be working at the Post Office in 2019. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Can someone here please tell me what “put stamp on it” means?  No one seems to know:

Well, that guy is a bit full of himself.  He couldn't bust off the practice squad here with the worst TE room in the league, or on 32 other teams.  Find a job first, dude, then crack the 53 on an NFL roster, then tell us about your plans for us.

Oh, your question.  In today's vernacular, "put a stamp on it" means "make your mark" "affect you in a significant way" etc.

The in ? me wants to suggest he's saying he'll "mail it in" if he gets to play against us next.