Updated: Steelers open to trading Antonio Brown - Rooney sees it hard bringing him back

Reed83HOF

15 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Says the guy that claimed his career highs came 4 years ago when he had more TDs this season than in any other year of his career. :lol:

Oh, and by the way, there's a whole forum dedicated to lousy political takes, so usher yourself on over there if you want to take that route.

And next time, try making a true statement before you throw darts.

That's why I said to trade the 9th pick and our 2nd rounder for AB and the 20th pick. Basically works out to two 2s

So you argument is that his numbers and his peak were this year....Great argument -not so much

Just admit it when your wrong

Edited by Josh "Real Deal" Allen

3 minutes ago, Josh "Real Deal" Allen said:

So you argument is that his numbers and his peak were this year....Great argument -not so much

Just admit it when your wrong

No, you just can't read.

I asked you why felt so certain that you'd seen his peak. Your answer was that he had all of his career highs 4 years ago.

That's not true as I pointed out, but instead of acknowledging that you decided to get personal (and political), which was a really dumb idea.

But everyone does dumb things every now and then, so don't fret.

14 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

No, you just can't read.

I asked you why felt so certain that you'd seen his peak. Your answer was that he had all of his career highs 4 years ago.

That's not true as I pointed out, but instead of acknowledging that you decided to get personal (and political), which was a really dumb idea.

But everyone does dumb things every now and then, so don't fret.

And you got personal.

Your answer was you think it is debatable we have seen his best because he had 15 tds this year. This In spite of him being 31 next year and with declining production as I showed. I bet you wouldn't put anything serious on the line betting on that one. So no I didn't lose the bet as you said, you just decided to be a BS vendor and act like you're always right. You know damn well that Brown is very unlikely to produce better in the future than he did in the 2013-15 period (his peak established performance level). Have a nice life as a pseudo-football expert who is never wrong and always comes on here to point out crap like........If they'd just picked the guy I said 3 years ago they'd be all set because I'm smarter than they are. So much hubris.

5 hours ago, Josh "Real Deal" Allen said:

And you got personal.

Your answer was you think it is debatable we have seen his best because he had 15 tds this year. This In spite of him being 31 next year and with declining production as I showed. I bet you wouldn't put anything serious on the line betting on that one. So no I didn't lose the bet as you said, you just decided to be a BS vendor and act like you're always right. You know damn well that Brown is very unlikely to produce better in the future than he did in the 2013-15 period (his peak established performance level). Have a nice life as a pseudo-football expert who is never wrong and always comes on here to point out crap like........If they'd just picked the guy I said 3 years ago they'd be all set because I'm smarter than they are. So much hubris.

Ah, so you expected that a personal attack would be met congenially? Well, that's stupid.

My point was clear, and as I said multiple times, I see no reason to conclude that Brown won't remain one of the 3 best WRs in football for at least another 2 seasons.

As for my posts, if you don't like them,

don't read them. Ignore function to the rescue there

I also never claim to be smarter the NFL talent evaluators. But I also am willing to put my evaluations out there for others to pick apart, so when I get it right I'm not afraid to say so. And when I get it wrong I claim that too.

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

He's def an assclown.... as are a lot of NFL players. 

Would you like a collection of non ass clowns who are average at football or a mix bunch with some ass clowns who will help the team get to a Super Bowl? 

One of the most important philosophical questions of the age. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Well, you'd have already lost that wager since he scored 15 TDs this season 

I don't think I said anything about 5 years. How about 2 years while your young QB develops?

So you want to develop a qb with a spoiled B word who only cares about himself?

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

He's def an assclown.... as are a lot of NFL players. 

Would you like a collection of non ass clowns who are average at football or a mix bunch with some ass clowns who will help the team get to a Super Bowl? 

He is a very special ass clown though.   One you don’t want to build a team around 

5 minutes ago, mattynh said:

So you want to develop a qb with a spoiled B word who only cares about himself?

He is a very special ass clown though.   One you don’t want to build a team around 

He got along with Shady--our resident drama king--just fine

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

Ah, so you expected that a personal attack would be met congenially? Well, that's stupid.

My point was clear, and as I said multiple times, I see no reason to conclude that Brown won't remain one of the 3 best WRs in football for at least another 2 seasons.

As for my posts, if you don't like them,

don't read them. Ignore function to the rescue there, cupcake. 

I also never claim to be smarter the NFL talent evaluators. But I also am willing to put my evaluations out there for others to pick apart, so when I get it right I'm not afraid to say so. And when I get it wrong I claim that too.

If that hurts your feelings then toughen up, sugar pie.

you are getting rumpy in your Old Age my friend : )

for me , i would like to see Allen getting guys to grow with. Not players who are looking for rings and paydays. I consider Brown one of those. and as he should be.

Bills are a young Team and will be getting younger on Offense and Defense this off season.
FA will fill holes and stabilize depth i hope.
Draft is for the future state. and I am developing faith in the Scouting department ar OBD after all !
Foster is a fine example. of what I would like to see reps on the Bills. and same with those udfa rookie corner backs

Would like Bills to find a couple more Receivers and at least two TEs.
Brown would NOT be happy in Buffalo. so it is a moot point for me.
 Bills should build roster and Coaching one more year. save some spendable cash till the ship is steadied.
          Then add a couple cherries to that Sunday(e)

1 hour ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

One of the most important philosophical questions of the age. 

Team building is an art form.

ass clowns are not welcome. we purged those guys , not to take on more of them !

11 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

He got along with Shady--our resident drama king--just fine

shady is a drama queen ?
maybe at some point he was.
Now he just plays football.

and throw his helmet now and then 

: )

• Like (+1) 1

I can't say that I know enuf about who is most to blame in all this but I would hesitate before making a play for AB despite his talent. There would be a risk of bad chemistry between the team's budding (but still developing) star at QB and the team's already established #1 receiver. I'd rather have Allen grow with talented young guys like him, even if they too have a lot to learn. Now if discord were not a concern or was a low risk and the comp to Pitt  made sense, sure who wouldn't want Brown's talent. 

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

you are getting rumpy in your Old Age my friend : )

for me , i would like to see Allen getting guys to grow with. Not players who are looking for rings and paydays. I consider Brown one of those. and as he should be.

Bills are a young Team and will be getting younger on Offense and Defense this off season.
FA will fill holes and stabilize depth i hope.
Draft is for the future state. and I am developing faith in the Scouting department ar OBD after all !
Foster is a fine example. of what I would like to see reps on the Bills. and same with those udfa rookie corner backs

Would like Bills to find a couple more Receivers and at least two TEs.
Brown would NOT be happy in Buffalo. so it is a moot point for me.
 Bills should build roster and Coaching one more year. save some spendable cash till the ship is steadied.
          Then add a couple cherries to that Sunday(e)

Team building is an art form.

ass clowns are not welcome. we purged those guys , not to take on more of them !

shady is a drama queen ?
maybe at some point he was.
Now he just plays football.

and throw his helmet now and then 

: )

My 2 month old had me up all night, so my patience level for numbskullery is at a relative low

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

My 2 month old had me up all night, so my patience level for numbskullery is at a relative low

Imagine how your Wife feels  !!

lol
and i sympathize. Over time  we had 4 two month olds !!!!

2 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Shoulda kept it in your pants. ?  (j/k)

Congrats. ?

Thanks! :lol:

She's actually been a fantastic baby this far--SOOOOO much easier than either of my twins were. Both were brutal babies--screamed all night every night for 4 months straight. She's just reeling from her first round of immunizations is all

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

i would like to see Allen getting guys to grow with. Not players who are looking for rings and paydays. I consider Brown one of those. and as he should be.

So we don't want to get players that want to win championships and put up numbers to earn big contracts?  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, loyal2dagame said:

So we don't want to get players that want to win championships and put up numbers to earn big contracts?  

that is exactly what i said.
not.
let me fix it for us

there you go.

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

Meh, we just take it out on the 5-year olds!

?

My boys are now 16 and 18. Hard to believe. I don't miss those diaper days but I do miss the innocence of youth as they grew into fine, young men. Enjoy every deliciously, aggravating, sleep-deprived minute. They go all too fast.