Updated: Steelers open to trading Antonio Brown - Rooney sees it hard bringing him back

Reed83HOF

1 minute ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/antonio-brown-steelers-wide-receiver-accused-nearly-hitting-toddler-furniture-thrown-from-balcony-2018-10-09/

AB said someone else threw the furniture. I can't find a better article on the status of the lawsuit. Settled out of court perhaps? 

Yeah I dont remember the details. At the time it kind of sounded like a money grab by the plaintiff. I wouldn't be surprised if it was settled out of court.

1 hour ago, Troll Toll said:

IIRC Emanuel Sanders dissed Ben on the way out and Santonio Holmes may have as well. I’m giving AB the benefit of the doubt. He would be an ideal receiver for Josh Allen btw. I’ve never seen anything from AB on the field that would make me question his character.

I think Lorax and Shady can hold him down, but if reports are correct Poyer may have a problem

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, zonabb said:

Can't win with garbage human beings at critical positions and certainly can't win when the aholes take themselves out of the lineup. Selfishness is actually just a lack of maturity, which is unsurprising from a WR. Pretty hilarious the lack of humility from a 6th round pick from the MAC who is who he is because he has a QB to get him the ball. Classic ignorant arrogance. Hope Roethlisberger retires and that tool can't play the remainder of his career with some real bums at QB. 

Love football, hate the NFL as an organization and I never root for players because of losers like this. Every week it's something with these immature babies. 

Just another in a long list of players I root against and won't feel bad next time he gets lit up.

Roethlisberger refused to play when perfectly healthy in the second half against the Raiders because he thought it'd be a fun idea to play chicken with Mike Tomlin. They lost the game.

add Pig Ben to your long list.

I don't think any of these guys beat puppies or anything. Not playing a game is selfish I don't know about garbage human beings!

12 minutes ago, the skycap said:

I think Lorax and Shady can hold him down, but if reports are correct Poyer may have a problem

Yeah I like Poyer too much to lose him for the dude that banged his wife.

Sorry AB I'd have taken you with open arms but I'm much more loyal to my hard partier Jordy Poyer. 

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

1 hour ago, billsfan89 said:

Almost all top top tier WR 1 are divas and cause some level of issues. I wouldn't hesitate to give up a 2nd plus other picks for Brown.

I'm not saying it is right or wrong, but it won't happen with this HC.

Which is interesting, because part of coaching is to develop the players in all areas.  Now some players just aren't going to allow that.  That is what probably happened with Dareus after signing the big contract.  But we will never know how much effort McD put into coaching Dareus or was it pre-determined he was going to get rid of his contract.  

No thanks.  I haven’t heard anyone vouch for this dudes character, but I have heard about how selfish and douchey he is. 

Former Steeler,  now turned ESPN analyst Ryan Clark was ripping Antonio Brown, saying he’s the guy who doesn’t show up to players camps and is nowhere to be found when there’s hundreds of kids at an event waiting to meet him. 

The Madden Curse is Evolving! 

Tomlin needed to tighten his ship a long time ago. . Little insight into how they imploded down the stretch too. You see how this behavior can effect the whole team, which is why I love how this team is being built.