Updated: Steelers open to trading Antonio Brown - Rooney sees it hard bringing him back

Reed83HOF

Can't win with garbage human beings at critical positions and certainly can't win when the aholes take themselves out of the lineup. Selfishness is actually just a lack of maturity, which is unsurprising from a WR. Pretty hilarious the lack of humility from a 6th round pick from the MAC who is who he is because he has a QB to get him the ball. Classic ignorant arrogance. Hope Roethlisberger retires and that tool can't play the remainder of his career with some real bums at QB. 

Love football, hate the NFL as an organization and I never root for players because of losers like this. Every week it's something with these immature babies. 

Just another in a long list of players I root against and won't feel bad next time he gets lit up.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Wow. 

WTF is in the water there in that locker room?  Le'veon Bell now AB.

Talk about a team imploding.  In the end, they did what they could (they won) and they didn't get the help they needed from Tenn or Baltimore, but Crikey.

Both are very talented guys, without a doubt but both are also making themselves Poison Pills.

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wow. 

WTF is in the water there in that locker room?  Le'veon Bell now AB.

Talk about a team imploding.  In the end, they did what they could (they won) and they didn't get the help they needed from Tenn or Baltimore, but Crikey.

Both are very talented guys, without a doubt but both are also making themselves Poison Pills.

Tomlin seems to have a hard time keeping his players in check. Something is really not right in that organization at all. It's sad really, they aren't a terrible team but accountability and discipline are sorely missing.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/31/are-steelers-moving-toward-a-divorce-from-antonio-brown/

Based on his contract, not much — without taking a massive cap hit. Thanks to a $19 million signing bonus paid in 2017 and a $12.96 million restructure bonus paid in 2018, the Steelers would carry $21.12 million in dead money if they cut or trade Brown. (They could release him in March with a post-June 1 designation, resulting in $7.04 million counting against 2019 and $14.08 million counting against 2020.)

Whenever a decision is made, something needs to happen by the fifth day of the league year, which begins in March. That’s when Brown earns another $2.5 million roster bonus. Presumably, the Steelers would want to cut or trade him before then.

• Like (+1) 1

Tomlin runs the "Jimmy Johnson" no discipline, boys being boys, we at the club locker room. Bell and Blunt caught with weed on way to airport.  Martavius Bryants antics, and now this.   Bad character kills teams.  Good luck with that.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

You wanna see beef, put AB and Poyer in the same locker room.

I like beef in my locker room.

Is uh.. "Pig Ben" a typo? because if not.. I like it.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1