Dion Dawkins to RT?

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Outside of maybe Trent Brown or Greg Robinson (former bust but played better in Cle at the end of the year), I don't see a LT better than Dawkins in FA.

FWIW, the organization really liked Donovan Smith back in 2015. He's a FA left tackle 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

Correct. Never intended to be LT.

Could be a very good RT or excellent LG.

OT is a FA and draft priority. Hope they bring one in through each channel.

I will be absolutely shocked if we don't draft Jonah Williams at 9 for LT and then move Dion Dawkins to RT.  Then sign Paradis @ C.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

FWIW, the organization really liked Donovan Smith back in 2015. He's a FA left tackle 

Smith is Tampa Bays version of Dawkins. All their fans and media people think he is medicore and that he should move to guard. 

I don't think he is better than Dawkins. I don't think he is the answer, but perhaps the Bills like him more than others, as you suggested. 

16 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Smith is Tampa Bays version of Dawkins. All their fans and media people think he is medicore and that he should move to guard. 

I don't think he is better than Dawkins. I don't think he is the answer, but perhaps the Bills like him more than others, as you suggested. 

dawkins is the best OL we have......if this is the case then you keep Dawkins where he is.....and sign Smith.....or bring in Smith and move Dawkins to LG and you have STILL upgraded the OL

I think ppl are underestimating just how bad this OL is......a couple of players (I want more then that) would make this OL look very different.......we we could just get a 100 yard rusher back into the equation that is NOT Josh Allen this offense looks much different.