Pittsburgh 2019

SDS

• SDS pinned this topic
  • 10 months later...
On 11/30/2019 at 4:47 PM, buffalobillsfootball said:

Heading to the Steelers game as well. Have the same questions above - where to tailgate?

Also - best place to park and quickly get out? I have a 545pm flight that evening. 

That sucks.

On 11/30/2019 at 4:47 PM, buffalobillsfootball said:

Heading to the Steelers game as well. Have the same questions above - where to tailgate?

Also - best place to park and quickly get out? I have a 545pm flight that evening. 

selling your tickets?

On 11/26/2019 at 7:59 PM, billsherd said:

Can anyone post how is the tailgate in Pitts? How early one should arrive ? Where is the best place to park for the tailgate experience? How is compared to New Era? Any other info would be appreciated..Go Bills

Tailgating for bills mafia fans is in the Cardello Lot. Begins at 3:30pm. $25 a car. I’d get their around 3:30 to assure a spot 

On 12/2/2019 at 10:09 PM, BillsMafi$ said:

Tailgating for bills mafia fans is in the Cardello Lot. Begins at 3:30pm. $25 a car. I’d get their around 3:30 to assure a spot 

any more info on this? Do we need to prepay? Any additionally info greatly appreciated

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Coming up for the game with my sister on Sunday and driving back that night.  Need to know where to park and where to hang out before the game.  I'm sure we will swing by the tailgate lot, but not trying to be outside for that long. 

Any suggestions for quick in and out parking or local bars?

• SDS locked and unpinned this topic