Tennessee 2019

boyst

Pulled this off Facebook just now. I’m going to be at the tailgate on Sunday, and probably the get together at McNamara’s from 1pm-5pm on Saturday. Not sure about the other two events as I’ll be traveling with my kid and I don’t think they allow minors to those places.

Anyone heading to Nashville, check out the events planned for #BillsMafia!

October 5th - Nashville Bills Backers Buffalo Bills Pre-Game Happy Hour @ McNamara's Irish Pub & Restaurant (1pm - 5pm)

Tents, Outdoor Bars, Labatt Blue Light, Sahlen Hot Dogs, Beef on Weck, Memorable Bills Highlights on the Big Screen.

October 5th - Music City Mafia @ Tin Roof Broadway (2pm - 5pm) 

$75.00 per ticket.  Live music, open bar and giveaways throughout the day.  Must purchase ticket prior to event to attend.

October 5th - Nashville Bills Backers Rooftop Happy Hour & Sabres Watch Party @ Winner Bar and Grill (6pm - 10pm)

Winners will be showing the Buffalo Sabres home opener against the NJ Devils on the big screen.  Labatt bucket beer and wing specials.

October 6th - Bills Backers Tailgate Party 

The game kicks off at noon which means we get started at 9am. Tents will be set up and we will be within walking distance of Nissan Stadium.

$50 per ticket, ALL FOOD AND DRINK ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE OF A TICKET TO THE TAILGATE!

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/21/2019 at 12:50 PM, CajunBillsBacker said:

Pulled this off Facebook just now. I’m going to be at the tailgate on Sunday, and probably the get together at McNamara’s from 1pm-5pm on Saturday. Not sure about the other two events as I’ll be traveling with my kid and I don’t think they allow minors to those places.

Anyone heading to Nashville, check out the events planned for #BillsMafia!

October 5th - Nashville Bills Backers Buffalo Bills Pre-Game Happy Hour @ McNamara's Irish Pub & Restaurant (1pm - 5pm)

Tents, Outdoor Bars, Labatt Blue Light, Sahlen Hot Dogs, Beef on Weck, Memorable Bills Highlights on the Big Screen.

October 5th - Music City Mafia @ Tin Roof Broadway (2pm - 5pm) 

$75.00 per ticket.  Live music, open bar and giveaways throughout the day.  Must purchase ticket prior to event to attend.

October 5th - Nashville Bills Backers Rooftop Happy Hour & Sabres Watch Party @ Winner Bar and Grill (6pm - 10pm)

Winners will be showing the Buffalo Sabres home opener against the NJ Devils on the big screen.  Labatt bucket beer and wing specials.

October 6th - Bills Backers Tailgate Party 

The game kicks off at noon which means we get started at 9am. Tents will be set up and we will be within walking distance of Nissan Stadium.

$50 per ticket, ALL FOOD AND DRINK ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE OF A TICKET TO THE TAILGATE!

Man, I must be getting old, or cheap..or prolly both. $75 for a mid afternoon , 3 hour party? 

• Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Man, I must be getting old, or cheap..or prolly both. $75 for a mid afternoon , 3 hour party? 

Yeah exactly, I don’t know what could possibly warrant that price.

I think after I leave McNamara’s, I’m taking my kid to the Red Wings/ Preds game anyways. We’ve never been to a hockey game but it sounds like a blast.

1 minute ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Yeah exactly, I don’t know what could possibly warrant that price.

I think after I leave McNamara’s, I’m taking my kid to the Red Wings/ Preds game anyways. We’ve never been to a hockey game but it sounds like a blast.

that's great..pretty sure that is what we are doing as well. 

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Yeah, me too. I like parties but this one is not worth that much.

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Looking forward to seeing fellow Bills Fans! Anyone visiting from Canada?

Yes.  The group I am going with has one.  There's always one... LoL...

9 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I would, but my wife’s coming and she doesn’t let me go to single clubs anymore.

My newly minted 21 year old son is going to Nashville.  Don't be setting bad examples for him!  These things are hard to reverse... Especially with today's youth.  I think @plenzmd1 would agree... Don't be setting bad examples!

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/24/2019 at 4:45 PM, freester said:

Does anyone know where pinto Ron is parking for Nashville?

I think @plenzmd1 may be able to dig this up as we get closer. I want to find the larger group, but am starting to wonder if the Nashville Bills Backers group isn’t easier and worth taking the path of least resistance. I’m happy to get stuff to tailgate on Saturday, but I’m in a hotel with no place to store stuff. I wanted BBQ from one place that doesn’t open until 11:00am, and an early start in Nashville is actually a noon game due to the time zone change. THAT doesn’t work at all! 

Edited by Augie

I’m flying in from Victoria, BC and with options at a minimum, I gave in and bought into the Nashville Bills Backers tailgate. There are a few of you that I have talked with over the years (I was formerly VanCity and joined in 2005) and it would be great to meet up there. I’m 6’5” and will be wearing a Kelly jersey and a black Bills hat and my wife is a 5’1 redhead who will be wearing a Kyle jersey or a standing buffalo shirt. Feel free to tap me on the shoulder. 

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I’m flying in from Victoria, BC and with options at a minimum, I gave in and bought into the Nashville Bills Backers tailgate. There are a few of you that I have talked with over the years (I was formerly VanCity and joined in 2005) and it would be great to meet up there. I’m 6’5” and will be wearing a Kelly jersey and a black Bills hat and my wife is a 5’1 redhead who will be wearing a Kyle jersey or a standing buffalo shirt. Feel free to tap me on the shoulder. 

We bought the tailgate package as well. Does anyone find the ticketing interesting? Kind of awkward having " a name on the list" and nothing to prove it other than an email from someone who claims I paid. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Wow!  Victoria, BC... Back in 1994 we took our honeymoon in BC and WaState.  Mt.Ranier... Seattle... Vancouver... Victoria... And then East to Alberta, Jasper, Banff and back to SeaTac.

Victoria was the best!

51 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

We bought the tailgate package as well. Does anyone find the ticketing interesting? Kind of awkward having " a name on the list" and nothing to prove it other than an email from someone who claims I paid. 

I’ve done enough research to know that this is legitimate, but I had to email him back and just make sure that he had my name right. I guess I’m just showing ID at the gate. 

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Wow!  Victoria, BC... Back in 1994 we took our honeymoon in BC and WaState.  Mt.Ranier... Seattle... Vancouver... Victoria... And then East to Alberta, Jasper, Banff and back to SeaTac.

Victoria was the best!

I am very fortunate to live here. It is a beautiful city with access to pretty much everything I could want and a great place to raise my family. I am originally from Southern Ontario, but the mountains and ocean called and I couldn’t wait to answer.

Edited by MiltonWaddams
Spelling
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

Same here.

Tailgate package... Something is fundamentally wrong with the new downtown business model.  Would be a shame if this came to Buffalo.  We will always be cooler draggers and sweater wearers. DIYers.  I mean, they can offer these packages for out of towners...

...Nashville will be great, but there is a core belief in me that will be shocked when I take in the experience down there.

Sorry... End of philosophical complaint.