Tennessee 2019

boyst

• SDS changed the title to Tennessee 2019
  • SDS pinned this topic
On 1/4/2019 at 11:56 AM, Guffalo said:

Depending on the date, we will be going to either this one or Dallas

I have not been to Nashville but went to the last game in Dallas. Dallas was aright......I think a no-brainer to go to Nashville depending on dates.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2019 at 11:07 AM, plenzmd1 said:

I have not been to Nashville but went to the last game in Dallas. Dallas was aright......I think a no-brainer to go to Nashville depending on dates.

As I think you know, I LOVE Nashville. Spent a lot of time there, including one Bills game. I’ll be there unless the date or something serious makes it impossible! I learned the hard way “the difference between the bridge across the river” from stadium into town, and “the pedestrian bridge across the river”. I won’t make THAT mistake again! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Guffalo said:

Flights booked, where does everyone stay? Any special areas to gravitate towards?

My group settled on staying near the Vanderbilt campus as the prices were a little more affordable than directly downtown. Quick drive or Uber from there to the Broadway/arena/stadium area 

On 4/18/2019 at 9:19 AM, Guffalo said:

Flights booked, where does everyone stay? Any special areas to gravitate towards?

If you stay in West End (Residence Inn, Spring Hill Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, ALoft, Hutton Hotel), these hotels typically run shuttles to Broadway, where all the bars are downtown.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/28/2019 at 2:47 PM, Guffalo said:

If anyone is getting a group together, I would be in for 3

we are..will let you know details..PM me your info Guff

20 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I am confirmed for Nashville as of yesterday; Embassy Suites at Vanderbilt. There will be 5 of us. 

how much was the hotel? And 5 dudes in a king and a sofa bed?