Apparently Democrats stand for nothing...or...

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Bring it on, Tiny Tim.

Bring it on, Tiny Tim.

Bring it on, Tiny Tim.

3 posts saying the same thing?

O-tay....let's start with no-look, off the top of my head: how is your position on The Surge in Iraq doing these days? You parroted DC_Tom back then(which, for anyone who pays attention is what this clown does 90% of the time)...and I told both of you that we needed to stay in Iraq, regardless of the failures of the original mission scope....because leaving would make things much worse.

Leaving, per Obama, created ISIS, clown.

And, we left billions of our hardware available for capture...which then required even more expenditure of our own weapons...to destroy our own weapons.

Nice work, schitheel. I thought that would've have broken you from eternal reliance on Tom's play-calling your posts....but....10 years later...here we are. 

9 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

You don't sound like you live in your mom's basement at all. 

Hah. Hell, for all I know, I've been in your mom's basement, or at least your aunt's.

Sister's? Buddy, I started on this board with a start-up. It's now a multi-national, and I own 100% of it. 

Generation X. The people who suffered the most from the Baby Boomer Silicon Valley Bust...but also...the same people who wrote all the code/managed the projects. We rose again. Now we are in charge. Um, look at tech stocks now. Look at them ever since the Baby Boomers were sent out to pasture.

And, look at what happens to any Valley company who defers to Millenial marketing/HR D-baggery. 

For me? "There's nothing left to do but, smile, smile, smile!".  :lol: 

Edited by OCinBuffalo

6 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Hah. Hell, for all I know, I've been in your mom's basement, or at least your aunt's.

Sister's? Buddy, I started on this board with a start-up. It's know a multi-national, and I own 100% of it. 

Generation X. The people who suffered the most from the Baby Boomer Silicon Valley Bust...but also...the same people who wrote all the code/managed the projects. We rose again. Now we are in charge. Um, look at tech stocks now. Look at them ever since the Baby Boomers were sent out to pasture.

And, look at what happens to any Valley company who defers to Millenial marketing/HR D-baggery. 

For me? "There's nothing left to do but, smile, smile, smile!".  :lol: 

I bet you have a hot girlfriend too. 

In Canada. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OCinBuffalo said:

3 posts saying the same thing?

O-tay....let's start with no-look, off the top of my head: how is your position on The Surge in Iraq doing these days? You parroted DC_Tom back then(which, for anyone who pays attention is what this clown does 90% of the time)...and I told both of you that we needed to stay in Iraq, regardless of the failures of the original mission scope....because leaving would make things much worse.

Leaving, per Obama, created ISIS, clown.

And, we left billions of our hardware available for capture...which then required even more expenditure of our own weapons...to destroy our own weapons.

Nice work, schitheel. I thought that would've have broken you from eternal reliance on Tom's play-calling your posts....but....10 years later...here we are. 

First of all I'm having trouble with my laptop double and triple posting. As you can see, I immediately edited out the extra posts. You must have been ready to pounce in order to be able to quote the unedited post.

Second of all, your memory is very foggy or just outright wrong. That would not have been my position on leaving Iraq. Since you are so determined to prove me wrong maybe you should provide some links to show how you kicked my ass, or don't you know how to do that?

7 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

I bet you have a hot girlfriend too. 

In Canada. 

Actually? 

I have a big regret in staying faithful to my American girlfriend, when I was working for Price Waterhouse, at Consumer's Gas. There was this Canadian girl that was...a camera operator for big movies(at the time she had worked on "Far and Away") I met in Toronto. Every 6 months I ask myself why the F I didn't give her a better look. 

Honor is the answer. It's the same reason that I'd never have found myself in your mom's basement. (But, I maintain that your sister's is a possibility).

Edited by OCinBuffalo

2 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Actually? 

I have a big regret in staying faithful to my American girlfriend, when I was working for Price Waterhouse, at Consumer's Gas. There was this Canadian girl that was...a camera operator for big movies(at the time she had worked on "Far and Away") I met in Toronto. Every 6 months I ask myself why the F I didn't give her a better look. 

Honor is the answer. It's the same reason that I'd never have found myself in your mom's basement. (But, I maintain that your sister's is a possibility).

Cool story bra.

First time today you didn't mention DC Tom. Good on you. 

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

First of all I'm having trouble with my laptop double and triple posting. As you can see, I immediately edited out the extra posts. You must have been ready to pounce in order to be able to quote the unedited post.

Second of all, your memory is very foggy or just outright wrong. That would not have been my position on leaving Iraq. Since you are so determined to prove me wrong maybe you should provide some links to show how you kicked my ass, or don't you know how to do that?

Well, at least you know you are talking to the real OC. I am always ready to pounce, and you should know that...having been pounced upon so many time. :lol:

I said off the top of my head. And, do you really think it's a big secret that you parrot DC_Tom on the board.

Christ, I am up to my ass in Kafka topics right now, but, and you know me, I will try to put in an effort to fire up the Postgres Warehouse(the only reason I wrote in that was cause it was new at the time), and see what fun I can have with you.  Don't expect like 20 minutes from now. Give me a few hours at least. I built a brand new not-ESB for what we do, and I don't even know how it works some days, and I have people bugging me.  

You are and always have been like a gnat. Or better, a remora that hangs around Tom. I'm only going to give you the effort you deserve.

7 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Cool story bra.

First time today you didn't mention DC Tom. Good on you. 

So...I refute you every step...and this is your reply?

Let me introduce you to what many here have experienced:

No Reply At ALL!

Edited by OCinBuffalo

12 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

I get the feeling you're trying to tell me, is there something that I should know?

What excuse are you trying to sell me?

No Reply At All!

Holy Mother of God
You've got to go faster than that to get to the top

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I hardly call him a worthy opponent:

Oh Please:

You've NEVER, EVER! had any real cred on this board.

See? This is what happens when I leave unmitigated morons(remember that?) unattended.

They get uppity. 

Anyhow I have another thread I have to start, and, I have a meeting with Ze Germans in 30...cause if your not 10 mins early, you are late. :rolleyes:

I will come back around to you...but...honestly...it's not 2005-->it's not like I'm still on mute on a pointless conference call, thus I could spend the time I had back then on your dopey ass.

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Holy Mother of God
You've got to go faster than that to get to the top

Contribute Substantively or GTFO of my thread.

From here on out I'm gonna run this like one of my football threads.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

13 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Oh Please:

See? This is what happens when I leave unmitigated morons(remember that?) unattended.

They get uppity. 

Anyhow I have another thread I have to start, and, I have a meeting with Ze Germans in 30...cause if your not 10 mins early, you are late. :rolleyes:

I will come back around to you...but...honestly...it's not 2005-->it's not like I'm still on mute on a pointless conference call, thus I could spend the time I had back then on your dopey ass.

Contribute Substantively or GTFO of my thread.

From here on out I'm gonna run this like one of my football threads.

You can't quote one Genesis song and then not allow a (to me) far better Phil Genesis song.... it's open season when a lyric goes up on TSW...

You must be quite the big fan....  

43 minutes ago, Foxx said:

lol!

what is this? a strawman to the obvious failings of your comment that DC Tom never starts threads. all i did was to point out your factual error and ask if that fallacy invalidated the rest of your premise. 

try dealing with the merits of a post and attack that before you go off into strawman land.

Heh!

Ok, I'll attend to you once, and only once.

If you don't realize that the biggest strawman on this board IS DC_Tom, then either you haven't been here long, or, your new name is AOC Absence. Of. Cognition.

10 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Heh!

Ok, I'll attend to you once, and only once.

If you don't realize that the biggest strawman on this board IS DC_Tom, then either you haven't been here long, or, your new name is AOC Absence. Of. Cognition.

total bummer man....

10 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Oh Please:

They get uppity. 

Does this mean I should give up my Poster of the Year award? Being called out by the likes of you is like I'm going to get another nomination this year. Thanks.

Edited by 3rdnlng