The Worst Acts of the Trump Administration

9 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

It's definitely not sending pallets of unmarked foreign currency to Iran

Or getting inspectors right into the country, like Obama did. Did you forget about that part, or didn't Fox News even tell you about that? 

Worst.....................to Leftists

"Trump's Top 10 Achievements of 2018."

At Real Clear Politics.
1. Brett Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court...

2. Confronting China... America now embraces its strong bargaining position and demands reciprocity in trade and an end to rampant industrial theft and piracy.

3. Middle-Class Wages Rise – Incomes in general soared in 2018...

4. U.S.-Mexico-Canada Trade Deal...

5. Ending the Iran Nuclear Deal...

6. Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem...

7. Smashing the ISIS Caliphate and Exiting Syria...

8 Increasing Minority Jobs...

9. Holding the Line with Migrant Caravans...

10. Record American Oil Production – In 2018, the U.S. surpassed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest producer of crude oil....

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Swill Merchant said:

So far we've got tariffs, the farm bill, and something about Russia, and getting us out of the Iran deal. Not exactly the nightmare I'm told we're living through. 

Is that it? Surely there must be more? (Please, no Airplane lines).

All that stuff equals Armageddon! Didn't you know?

Also, @Boyst62 prefers if you call him Surely when smacking his ass.

38 minutes ago, Swill Merchant said:

So far we've got tariffs, the farm bill, and something about Russia, and getting us out of the Iran deal. Not exactly the nightmare I'm told we're living through. 

Disirregardless of what Koko says I like a thumb up the pooper. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Swill Merchant said:

I'll gladly add to the list. But to be clear, my list is something most not Trump voters would care about. Obviously the Trumpers only care about one thing with Trump. 

1) The constant lying about everything is corrosive to our democracy/republic 

2) His ignoring of global warming 

3) Warehousing of babies at the border was just sickening 

4) Shutting down the government over his stupid boarder wall thing Mexico's is suppose to pay for 

5) Tariffs were mentioned, but not taken far enough. Not joining the Trans Pacific Partnerships keeps us out of certain markets, which is just stupid as hell. 

6) After all the bemoaning of budget deficits and then blowing up the budget has to be seen but some as a screw up, right? 

7) All the cheering by the right wingers over his withdrawing from global leadership is wrongheaded and its nice to see Mattis and other criticising this pro-Putin foreign policy. 

8 His attempt to crush Obamacare, with nothing to replace it, as he said he would, was evil. Trying to take healthcare away from 30 million people just to give tax cuts to the wealthy. 

9) Scapegoating of immigrants as rapists and murderers is just plain evil, ignorant and repugnant

10) All the corruption from his cabinet members that in itself is a level unprecedented in modern US history. 

Personally I think Trump's biggest mistakes are mistakes that most Republicans would have made. The media goes on and on about his mean tweets while completely ignoring or mostly ignoring his awful policies. 

Big tax cuts that mostly benefit the wealthy and aren't doing enough for the economy but are widening deficits. He is destroying environmental regulations and not pushing green energy. Trump is trying to further deregulate finical markets that are already very loosely regulated, he is also trying to destroy the anti-trust regulations, and Trump is offering nothing but vapid solutions to the healthcare issues (Although I do like his price transparency push I think it has limited effectiveness.) Trump's solution on infrastructure was to privatize it and give private industry tax breaks to essentially subsidize the building and pay high fees to private companies for use of infrastructure. He also is responsible for the war crime of separating children from parents and his general push for a wall is hilariously misguided. 

Although I don't think everything he is doing is bad. Engaging diplomatically with North Korea is a good thing, getting out of Syria is a good thing, and although I think he has gone about it terribly his push against trade deals with China and NAFTA is in general a good thing to tackle. I think the economic policy Trump has pursued is horrid and will lead to another 08 style crash/recession. Now I think recessions aren't avoidable but Trump is doing the same agenda that Clinton/Bush 2 did that led to things being worse than a standard recession. 

I do think that there are other issues with his general management of his presidency but the media obsesses over mean tweets and soundbites while he does disastrous policy decisions that actually matter. 

Edited by billsfan89
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

He also is responsible for the war crime of separating children from parents and his general push for a wall is hilariously misguided. 

Leaving the incredible stupidity of your choice of words mostly alone, you're coming down on the side of modern human slavery and child sex trafficking?

Interesting choice.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I'll gladly add to the list. But to be clear, my list is something most not Trump voters would care about. Obviously the Trumpers only care about one thing with Trump. 

1) The constant lying about everything is corrosive to our democracy/republic 

2) His ignoring of global warming 

3) Warehousing of babies at the border was just sickening 

4) Shutting down the government over his stupid boarder wall thing Mexico's is suppose to pay for 

5) Tariffs were mentioned, but not taken far enough. Not joining the Trans Pacific Partnerships keeps us out of certain markets, which is just stupid as hell. 

6) After all the bemoaning of budget deficits and then blowing up the budget has to be seen but some as a screw up, right? 

7) All the cheering by the right wingers over his withdrawing from global leadership is wrongheaded and its nice to see Mattis and other criticising this pro-Putin foreign policy. 

8 His attempt to crush Obamacare, with nothing to replace it, as he said he would, was evil. Trying to take healthcare away from 30 million people just to give tax cuts to the wealthy. 

9) Scapegoating of immigrants as rapists and murderers is just plain evil, ignorant and repugnant

10) All the corruption from his cabinet members that in itself is a level unprecedented in modern US history. 

All those feelings must keep you up at night. All you have is opinions. No facts. 

You're still a loser, try harder next time.

1)He put children in chicken coops and sent their parents back to die in their home countries.

1)He killed us all (eventually)by pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement.

1)His tweets create terrorists.

1)His very existence causes criminals to commit crimes

1)He continues to be orange.