So realistically, who do you want at 9?

Take your pick. We need a lot of offensive players. Whoever is the best one available.

Trade down if possible.

20 hours ago, Trogdor said:

Edmunds lacks the instinct and physicality for MLB. He is big and fast, but doesn't shed blocks well and gets fooled by the run a lot. I think he would be better utilized on the outside with his speed. It's like taking a college RB and telling them to play QB at the pro level.

He's a freaking 20 year old rookie. Have patience.

22 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I’ve seen 4 lists that were titled official, and all had us 10th.  I haven’t looked today though, that was yesterday. 

I believe the final listing has us at the ninth position. However, I'm not going to say you are wrong because I also saw lists having us draft at the ten spot. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001006117/article/2019-nfl-draft-order-cardinals-own-top-pick-giants-to-take-qb

Edited by JohnC

15 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I believe the final listing has us at the ninth position. However, I'm not going to say you are wrong because I also saw lists having us draft at the ten spot. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001006117/article/2019-nfl-draft-order-cardinals-own-top-pick-giants-to-take-qb

Weird wonder why its so inconsistent...the lists yesterday kept saying "final official" too.  Well I hope its 9 then :)

17 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Weird wonder why its so inconsistent...the lists yesterday kept saying "final official" too.  Well I hope its 9 then :)

I believe some of the tie breaking calculations such as strength of schedule were complicated. So until the last games were played at night the ranking status for a few teams were still undetermined. So right now I believe we are in the ninth spot. But I won't say it with conviction. On the other hand does it really matter? :mellow:

There’s a good chance 2 QBs go top 10, yet you don’t see any Mock drafts predicting that.

Josh Allen

Devin White

Rashan Gary

Jonah Williams 

Jeffery Simmons 

in that order

Edited by 1ZAYDAY1

1 hour ago, Dr. Who said:

I like Metcalf. As of right now, you could probably trade down and get him later in the first.

Won't be the case come April.  He's already projected to Buffalo @ #9 in a few mock drafts.  His stock will not dip after the pre-draft process.  I'm supremely confident in that.

• Like (+1) 1