So realistically, who do you want at 9?

I think Jonah Williams and it's not even really debatable.   He fits a massive need and if available when we pick would be BPA. My dream scenario would be drafting Jonah Williams and somehow his teammate  Irv Smith Jr drops into the second round and we get him too.  Having a competent young athletic tight end will do wonders for Josh Allen

Edited by Finkle Is Einhorn
  • Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

The highest rated player left on your board. If you have multiple players graded similarly then you obviously go with the higher area of need.

^ unless a player simply isn’t a scheme fit, this is pretty much how it works. 

54 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

He did better with speed receivers because his big possession receivers were terrible. 

Harry would be a great addition. 

Harry is productive, but seems SLOW when you watch their games. I am curious what his 40 will look like.

As of now these are my top 9 players in this years draft I took the top 9 from many different big boards created, this will change drastically leading up to the draft but as of now this is a top heavy defensive draft class and I don't see it changing much at all as far as being defensive at the top, players themselves will rise and fall, these are just my own opinions.

1. DE Joey Bosa- Ohio State

2. DL Quinnen Williams- Alabama

3. CB Greedy Williams- LSU

4. LB Devin White- LSU

5. DL Ed Oliver- Houston

6. LB Josh Allen- Kentucky

7. DL Rashan Gary- Michigan

8. DL Derrick Brown- Auburn

9. DL Clelin Ferrell- Clemson

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

Trade down, aquire more picks, get a wr in the late teens or early 20s 

Agreed. 

Trade down into the 20s with a team who wants an impact defensive player, and pick up extra picks. Then go all out adding young talent to the offense. 

21 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Stockpile Offensive Linemen

Would prefer to see us upgrade the offensive line in free agency and add young talent to the offensive skill positions.

The OL free agent market is going to be considerably better than the garbage that will be available at WR and TE. 

43 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Agreed. 

Trade down into the 20s with a team who wants an impact defensive player, and pick up extra picks. Then go all out adding young talent to the offense. 

Would prefer to see us upgrade the offensive line in free agency and add young talent to the offensive skill positions.

The OL free agent market is going to be considerably better than the garbage that will be available at WR and TE. 

I agree, think most of the top rated receivers will drop to late first and mid 2nd round.

C - Preferably Matt Paradies

RT - Darryl Williams

With the emphasis of this years draft is defensive line and edge players the Bills should wait to see if Jonah Williams falls to them and if he does, run to the podium and make the pick.  Then pick best fit in the glut of WR that will slip into the 2nd round.  My favorite in terms of availability would be Iowa State WR Hakeem Butler.

Would look at TE and RB in round 3.