[Name Only Title] Adam Humphries

There was a very nice article in the Tampa Bay Times the other day regarding WR Adam Humphries.  He's a free agent.  He's very unlikely to resign with the Bucs given the money they already have tied up in WR's.  I think Humphries could be a legitimate free agent target in the offseason.  He's certainly not the mystical #1 receiver this board wants but he can be a reliable outlet for Allen - Allen's Edelman if you will.  I don't think it would take a ton of money either.  My only question is whether he is a Zay Jones clone with better hands?  I don't think Humphries is the guy to beat man to man coverage and he's not a burner.  If we can spend money on the OL and radically upgrade it, are you willing to go into next year with Foster, Jones, Humphries and McKenzie as your wideouts? 

Another intriguing Buc FA is Kwon Alexander.  He was on IR most of the year and I don't know how healthy he is but if they intend to move Edmunds outside (which I do not think is in the cards), Alexander can give you a run stuffing LB on the cheap. 

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

I think Kwon will be re-signed before he can hit the open market. If not, I think he'll get a much larger contract than I'm comfortable with considering that Buffalo already has Milano and Edmunds in place.

As for Humphries, I think he's going to get paid. I wouldn't be shocked if he gets like 4 years $40 million or 3 years $30 million or something like that after the contract we just saw Quincy Enunwa receive. Humphries would be a tremendous fit here though and I think Buffalo will show interest in him.