Denver Broncos: HC Vance Joseph fired

YoloinOhio

This is probably just a personal thing, but as I watch Elway running the Broncos into the ground, I'm reminded how glad I am that the Bills never hired Frank Reich.

Both have golden legacies in the town of their former team. Given the way fans will skin anyone alive, it would be unfortunate to watch Bills fans piss all over Reich after a loss, or bad clock management, etc. Being an unapologetic homer, I have to wonder how much it would suck for homer Bronco fans to listen to other fans want their greatest quarterback to be drawn and quartered at a tailgate.

• Like (+1) 1

So what are we at 8 teams total now looking for new HC?

Miami

Jets

Bengals

Cleveland

Denver

Tampa

Green Bay

Cardinals

Still waiting on other potential names

Jax  (Supposedly safe)

Carolina

Redskins

Steelers (I'll throw them on he list, think Tomlin has worn out his welcome last two years)

Sean Kugler should be available after his one year in Denver 

Kugler began his coaching career in 1990 at the high school level in Florida, before spending eight seasons as a position coach at UTEP. In 2001 he joined the NFL, coaching the tight ends and later the offensive line for the Detroit Lionsfor five seasons. 

One year at Boise State (assistant head coach/offensive line) was followed by three (2007-09) with the Buffalo Bills, where he worked with nine-time Pro Bowl tackle Jason Peters, and three more as the Pittsburgh Steelers’ offensive line coach (2010-12), helping them to Super Bowl XLV.