Josh Allen Rookie Season Highlight Video

RobbRiddick

4 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

Well, the season is done. We've discussed every aspect of Allen's play. We've argued about whether we should have passed on him and taken Rosen.

So as the Bills head into the offseason, sit back, crack open a beer, and relive the rookie's best moments of 2018:

Nice!  Thanks for posting!

40 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

If he started all 16 games he would have been on pace for ~25 TDs (rushing + passing) for the year as a rookie, not too shabby.

It’s interesting, even in the highlights video you can see the growth and development that happened in year one.

Yeah you can definitely seen the play improve though the season.... can’t wait to see his development next year. Should be fun.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Josh Allen - Above average NFL QB.

Sean McDermott - In over his head NFL head coach.

Outlook:  8-8 forever!

:thumbdown:

Glad you can make that claim after 12 games.....

totally agree on the coach though.

got have much better players on offense.

30 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

In the NFL there are winning coaches and losing coaches.  Same for college football.  Sean McDermott is not a winning NFL coach.

:mellow: 

didn't the bills go to the playoffs last year?  i think that makes a winning coach.

• Like (+1) 1

I finally feel like the Bills have found a long term answer to the quarterback problem they have had for what seems like forever. Our defense is solid. Hopefully they can get the right offensive pieces around Josh to get this offense really rolling. Optimism for 2019!

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/31/2018 at 9:38 AM, Da webster guy said:

I watched it a few times.   He's so fun to watch.

And to think I felt strongly about him spending the whole year on the bench.   

He really learned on the job while still making it fun and didn't really get himself killed out there.

I wanted him to stay on the sidelines the whole year too.

I'm very impressed with how he played this year. I had no idea he was such a fast runner.

He's just fun to watch. Can't to see him get better next year. Especially with more weapons and better protection.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Came across this the other day.  It begs the question, who is the most surehanded reciever on the Bills roster?  Ouch

Percentage wise?  Kyle Williams and Dion Dawkins.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1