New York Jets: HC Todd Bowles fired

Reed83HOF

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

I’m pretty sure their next HC will be an offensive minded coach.

Maybe, but I believe coaching changes with young qbs typically isn't a good thing. At least not with the bills. Losman, Edwards and manuel all had head coach/coordinator changes in their time here

Just now, Steptide said:

Maybe, but I believe coaching changes with young qbs typically isn't a good thing. At least not with the bills. Losman, Edwards and manuel all had head coach/coordinator changes in their time here

But did they fail cause of the change or just because they weren't that good? Losman and EJ were both viewed as reached in the middle of the 1st. Losman was also from a small school and not predicted to be great. Trent wasnt viewed as a franchise either coming into the league. And many viewed the turning point in his career when he had his bell rung

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

It’s hot trend right now.  Fire your defensive minded head coach and bring in a innovating young offensive head coach for your QBs second season.

ive been told here that it is too small a sample size...but so far it hasn’t failed yet.

and frankly the Jets are due to get a Offensive Minded Head Coach.

how many years of Rex Ryan followed by Bowles...?  Time to see adifferent perspective on how this game is played and won.

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

yeah, no. that isn't happening. McDaniels won't  be taking a HC job in the AFC East.

jets will want to interview him during the patties playoff run, if anything else, to try to get his mind off the playoffs.

he'd be an idiot not to atleast interview.