[Incomplete Title] Would you rather?

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Would you rather?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather see?

• The Patriots win Super Bowl LIII
    • Sammy Watkins win MVP of Super Bowl LIII

Well the Pat's winning would just be another in a long line of them, but theres also a slim chance he and BB then decide with gronk to retire on top.

Sammy winning the MVP is less likely to happen and also doesnt mean much of anything except that he had one great game. It's not like he was much of a factor in them getting to the SB, unless you believe in his Decoy abilities and that teams let the rest of the team walk all over them so they could protect themselves from Sammy having some catches.....

Now had you used Benjamin instead of Sammy, you might have a different response......

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Who the ***** voted for the Pats?

And when did we start hating Sammy?

i've gotta assume there are some Pats fans here. which is odd, because I can't imagine spending time on another team's internet message board. Shy of being a fan of a college team that had one of our guys. The Josh Allen Wyoming fans make sense to me, for example. 

I'm numb to the Pats winning at this point. As far as Sammy , I guess i wouldn't mind , though I don't see KC making it and idk the last time Watkins Even played , what a terrible contract that was. Almost as bad as giving up two 1st rounders... Dude is just so injury prone, I used to watch him and hold my breath after every catch, he always looked gimpy to me. 

2 minutes ago, Man with No Name said:

i've gotta assume there are some Pats fans here. which is odd, because I can't imagine spending time on another team's internet message board. Shy of being a fan of a college team that had one of our guys. The Josh Allen Wyoming fans make sense to me, for example. 

There are several, and I agree it's odd.