Josh Allen final numbers

Hebert19

50 minutes ago, Augie said:

The injury seems to have been a blessing in disguise. Things seemed to be spiraling out of control a bit. He got some time to regroup, and let the whole thing slow down for him.

Far from firmly decided, but this was very encouraging. Let today’s good feeling fuel a positive offseason. 

No kidding, Augie. Isn't it amazing how the way week 17 goes fuels your attitude for the entire offseason? 

Its funny... my son (he's 3 and a half) asked me today, are the Bills a good team? And I responded with, "no, but they will be next year." I've said that a lot over the last 20 years... but this time just feels different. I actually firmly believe, in my heart, that this is a 10-win team/division contender next year, and I'm not just TRYING to be positive. It's legit.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

5 total TD and he responded to throwing a brutal pick 6 to end the half and marched the O down the field at will. Great sign , he has work to do for sure but his potential is through the roof and fits this team and community like a glove. Expect a big jump in year 2

That si what Boomer said at the Half Time show too...excited for this kid and this team...Hopefully Beane gets FA and the Draft right so that he can get some people to protect Josh and give him some weapons.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Just watched the Cleveland game and Mayfield has better stats but id much rather have Allen with his arm and athleticism and leadership.

You could see Mayfield "s arm cost them some catches on the last drive.

Mayfield broke or tied the record for most passing touchdowns by a rookie Quarterback from Russel Wilson and Andrew Luck and rookie Peyton Manning. starting 3-4 less games at that. That dude is legit. JA's good too.

I wanted for Baker to fall for us and I still wish it happened. I'll bet the Browns feel the same way. Regardless if they have a Baker/Marino vs our JA/JK then i don't really care. But to be perfectly honest.. Baker is definitely the real deal and I can only hope JA is.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P
  • Like (+1) 2

Today I really enjoyed watching Allen play... the kid has really turn things into his favor. I was one of his biggest critics coming out of college... now it seems like we have the 2nd best QB from this draft class. 

I'm still jury out .. but I'm willing to support his kid & see where he grows. We have something...before I thought we had nothing. I'm excited for this offseason!

1 hour ago, BlueandRed said:

I did join about 2 weeks ago. How did you know?!?!

Youre welcome.Youre not the first to say how invaluable my insite is.

No, but he could well be the last, PittsforDave/Torrey/Carter/Boyd/Schmuggs/Leroi...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Mayfield broke or tied the record for most passing touchdowns by a rookie Quarterback from Russel Wilson and Andrew Luck and rookie Peyton Manning. starting 3-4 less games at that. That dude is legit. JA's good too.

I wanted for Baker to fall for us and I still wish it happened. I'll bet the Browns feel the same way. Regardless if they have a Baker/Marino vs our JA/JK then i don't really care. But to be perfectly honest.. Baker is definitely the real deal and I can only hope JA is.

I wanted Mayfield too but Josh will be the better of the two because of his physical abilities and intelligence.

I love Allen.  First QB we've had that exhibits confidence and swagger since Flutie.  Sky is the limit with this kid.  He's got the size, arm, athleticism, leadership ability, brains and huevos to be an all-time great.  Just needs to learn and refine his game at this level.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2