Josh Allen final numbers

Hebert19

On 12/31/2018 at 11:21 AM, Troll Toll said:

I just did some quick math based on taking his stats post injury and projecting them to a 16 game season.

3300 yards passing

1200 yards rushing

35 TDs (rushing and passing combined)

Pretty impressive play from Josh...

Ha I was just going to do the same thing, you saved me some time.  And thats what I was REALLY interested in as he was a different player post injury and after dumping KB and getting Foster into a starting role too.  

This kid is going to be special IMHO, I really believe it.  He has a lot of work to do still of course, and we need better tools around him, but I just cant not wait to see this kid next year. Especially having a years experience and a full offseason as the unquestioned starter.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Promising but a long way to go.Needs to move his feet when he has protection so he doesnt create unnecessary pressure .Needs to see the field better..Lots of wide open WRs being ignored. Needs to be accurate on 80% of his passes not 50%.Needs to learn how to throw a screen pass.

He is a great runner and has  good arm strength and has a winner's presence and attitude.

Edited by Tcali
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Tcali said:

Promising but a long way to go.Needs to move his feet when he has protection so he doesnt create unnecessary pressure .Needs to see the field better..Lots of wide open WRs being ignored. Needs to be accurate on 80% of his passes not 50%.Needs to learn how to throw a screen pass.

He is a great runner and has  good arm strength and has a winner's presence and attitude.

WTF

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

WTF

I didnt say 80% completion rate;). I said his passes have to be accurate.Some accurate passes get broken up or dropped.Look at Joe Ferguson or Jim kelly. They almost always threw accurately.That doesnt mean they didnt throw into some great protection or there wasnt a great play by the DB. Allen throws some very nice passes but only about 50% of the time. He throws head scratchers often times when the WR is wide open.That has to stop.

Edited by Tcali
  • Like (+1) 1