8 rushing TDs

Over 16 games that would be:

2765 yards passing

53 % completion

14 TDs passing

16 interceptions

11 rushing TDs

841 rushing yards

Things that jump out are the 11 rushing TDs.  Total yards of over 3600 and 25 total TDs and 18 turnovers.  

For a raw rookie...with no weapons...I will take it because worth the eyeball test of how he moves and the throws he can make...its only going to get better from here. 

• Like (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 9

Also in games he started and finished he had a won/loss record of 5 - 5.  Which is pretty decent.

I'm to lazy to look up all the numbers from before & after his injury (I'll do it latter) but didn't he have 2 TDs/5 INTs before the injury and then throw 8 TD's/7 INT's after?  That's a big improvement.  I bet his sack rate also went way down after the injury. 

• Like (+1) 3

Today his completion percentage was 65%.  He had 3 TD passes against one INT and 224 yards passing to0 go with 95 on the ground.  That was a pretty good day for  QB, and hopefully the completion percentage (his best day as a pro?) is a sign of things to come next year.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Also in games he started and finished he had a won/loss record of 5 - 5.  Which is pretty decent.

I'm to lazy to look up all the numbers from before & after his injury (I'll do it latter) but didn't he have 2 TDs/5 INTs before the injury and then throw 8 TD's/7 INT's after?  That's a big improvement.  I bet his sack rate also went way down after the injury. 

sack rate dropped massively after the injury...but i think the D level we played also dropped. I think the after injury numbers will look a lot better

1 minute ago, TigerJ said:

Today his completion percentage was 65%.  He had 3 TD passes against one INT and 224 yards passing to0 go with 95 on the ground.  That was a pretty good day for  QB, and hopefully the completion percentage (his best day as a pro?) is a sign of things to come next year.

5 total TD and he responded to throwing a brutal pick 6 to end the half and marched the O down the field at will. Great sign , he has work to do for sure but his potential is through the roof and fits this team and community like a glove. Expect a big jump in year 2

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 3

The injury seems to have been a blessing in disguise. Things seemed to be spiraling out of control a bit. He got some time to regroup, and let the whole thing slow down for him.

Far from firmly decided, but this was very encouraging. Let today’s good feeling fuel a positive offseason. 

• Like (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

In 11.5 games basically. 

2074 yards passing

631 yards rushing

53% completion 

10 pass TDs

12 ints

8 rushing TDs

Over 16 games that would be:

2765 yards passing

53 % completion

14 TDs passing

16 interceptions

11 rushing TDs

841 rushing yards

Things that jump out are the 11 rushing TDs.  Total yards of over 3600 and 25 total TDs and 18 turnovers.  

For a raw rookie...with no weapons...I will take it because worth the eyeball test of how he moves and the throws he can make...its only going to get better from here. 

Now show the other 4 rookies 

He’s ahead of schedule and had a better rookie year than Mitch Trubisky who took a huge leap forward in Year 2 with a year under his belt and better weapons around him.

You have to think he gets better with his pre-snap recognition in Year 2. You have to think Beane/McDermott surround him with better talent. 

If he stays healthy next year we could see a 3500 yard, 25 passing TD, 10 rushing TD type QB?

• Like (+1) 4

26 minutes ago, Augie said:

The injury seems to have been a blessing in disguise. Things seemed to be spiraling out of control a bit. He got some time to regroup, and let the whole thing slow down for him.

Far from firmly decided, but this was very encouraging. Let today’s good feeling fuel a positive offseason. 

Agreed on all points. Plus I think it helped he finally had a veteran in the QB room as well. He stated DA showed him a bunch of things.   This should be an amazing offseason, lots of picks, money and now our QB is already in the locker room.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1