1. 1. 2018 OROY

• Lamar Jackson
    • Baker Mayfield
    • Saquon Barkley
    • Quenton Nelson
    • Other
    • Phillip Lindsay

31 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

I like Lamar because of his record. 6-1 as a starter is damn impressive. 

5-1

58%

1022 yds

6 TDS, 3 picks

170 yds passing per game behind a scheme designed to run and a stellar D.  OROY? Uh.. nope

Mayfield or Barkley will be the pick. 

17 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

5-1

58%

1022 yds

6 TDS, 3 picks

170 yds passing per game behind a scheme designed to run and a stellar D.  OROY? Uh.. nope

Mayfield or Barkley will be the pick. 

You are conveniently forgetting the 605 rushing yards and 3 rushing tds. If he was so simple to stop, teams would. He has been impressive and is tailor made for that stellar defense. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Baltimore does damage in the playoffs, I like them to beat the Chargers next week. 

53 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

You are conveniently forgetting the 605 rushing yards and 3 rushing tds. If he was so simple to stop, teams would. He has been impressive and is tailor made for that stellar defense. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Baltimore does damage in the playoffs, I like them to beat the Chargers next week. 

I just can't help but see Tyrod 2.0... If we had the #1 D , we would have went to the playoffs with Roman , when we had the #1 Rush O. We would have been praising Taylor up n down but u take away Roman or the #1 D and he's a backup QB. Not saying Lamar can't progress, it's just what I see watching him. 

The kid is super athletic , the scheme is phenomenal and the D is great . He's extremely limited in the pass game though, and that's not going to get you far in the playoffs imo.

1 hour ago, Rebel101 said:

Barkley is the 3rd rookie ever to amass 2,000 scrimmage yards. Baker on the other hand broke the record for most touchdown passes by a rookie QB. But I think I would go Barkley 

QB is a harder position to set Rookie records. Unless they are Peterman type records.

Does Barkley have the most scrimmage yards ever by a Rookie.

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I included Quenton Nelson because OL never get love and he has transformed the Colts OL and kept Luck upright all year 

Quenton Nelson is a great football player, best of the group, but Mayfield is the rookie MVP.

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I included Quenton Nelson because OL never get love and he has transformed the Colts OL and kept Luck upright all year 

You included Lamar, but not Josh Allen?

2 hours ago, DCOrange said:

If we're going based on who was the most valuable rookie, I'd say it's Baker and then Lamar. In terms of who was simply the best player, it's a tough call between Baker and Saquon. I'd probably lean towards Saquon.

Josh has way better rushing stats than Lamar nad is a better passer.

3 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

LOL. Josh Allen has 631 yards and 8 TD's with 58 less attempts than Jackson. He is averaging 7.1 yards per attempts, vs. only 4.1 for Lamar.