Bills 2018 Studs and Duds

BillsFan130

1 minute ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

he was over 80% of the offense for the games he played. He was THE STUD for the team for the year. 

Reason I didn’t include him was because Allen played I think 11 games? Could be wrong.

And 2 or 3 of those games he was bad.

But. I do really like Allen. I think we have found our franchise QB

Just now, westside said:

Great post, I think Poyer took a step back this year. He's had a few rough games. He was definitely more consistently solid last year. 

I would put Allen in as a stud. He is our offense. 

What is your opinion on Lawson? I think he had a pretty good year. 

Thank you sir.

Was actually going to say Shaq as well. Thought he had a very good year and took a massive step. Just was including the top 5 guys and I think he falls just shy of that 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

You’ve only been here since September.  Everyone else here is thinking “wow, DC Tom let him down gently!”

I've been around longer, but just as a bystander.  But yeah, this guy is terrible.  Like depressingly terrible.  I didn't think people that belligerently ignorant came out of the shadows like that. 

he was over 80% of the offense for the games he played. He was THE STUD for the team for the year. 

And if he played the RB or WR position that would be a great thing. At the QB position though being 80% of the offense doesn't automatically mean you had a great year. You have to take into account more than that. Josh is on the right track. He should make this list next year as we project him to have more games like this one next year.

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

And if he played the RB or WR position that would be a great thing. At the QB position though being 80% of the offense doesn't automatically mean you had a great year. You have to take into account more than that. Josh is on the right track. He should make this list next year as we project him to have more games like this one next year.

Yeah, you are flat out just wrong. 

2 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I've been around longer, but just as a bystander.  But yeah, this guy is terrible.  Like depressingly terrible.  I didn't think people that belligerently ignorant came out of the shadows like that. 

Now everyone's thinking I let you down too gently, too...  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Kid, it’s an internet message board.  If he’s bothering you that much, you’re taking this place and his comments far too seriously.

4 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Being called an idiot by Tom is a TSW rite of passage.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Yeah, you are flat out just wrong. 

LOL. okay.

Why are you so defensive about Allen not being a "stud" this season? 

I mean a QB should at least throw more TD's than INTs on the season to earn that nod. Or complete more than 50% of his passes. The funny thing is I LOVE Allen. I think he is going to be an absolute stud for us in the future. But I set a higher bar than you i guess. Allen absolutely was as stud as a runner no question. But I'm sure he would be the first one to tell you he needs to become a stud in the passing game.

19 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Studs: Hughes, Tre White, Hyde, Poyer, Milano, Hauschka (before injury)

Duds: Benjamin, O-Line minus Dawkins, McCoy (I get his o line didn’t help him much)

Who do you got?

i think Dawkins was a bit of a dud as well. TEs, WRs, RBs, OL except Teller

but the biggest dud of all was vonte davis.

Studs: KYLE !!! ALLEN ! Edmunds, Milano, Alexander, Hughes and Lawson, secondary. Phillips honorable mention.

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

i think Dawkins was a bit of a dud as well. TEs, WRs, RBs, OL except Teller

but the biggest dud of all was vonte davis.

Studs: KYLE !!! ALLEN ! Edmunds, Milano, Alexander, Hughes and Lawson, secondary. Phillips honorable mention.

Ya I should have definitely mentioned clay. Forgot about that one.

I think a few of your studs are a bit of a reach but fair enough lol