logan thomas kills a guy clip

Comebackkid

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

If this was a Dolphins player on a bills player, you'd all be pissed and say it was a cheap shot. I get these kinda hits happen, but it wasn't completely necessary. 

I wonder if Tre White (Gronk), Aaron Williams (Landry)and Josh Allen (Everybody) share your sentiment? I agree with you, sort of, but I honestly feel this team has taken enough and refuses to continue to take this while officiating takes a blind eye approach. At least this hit was clean and legal though yes it was violent. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, wppete said:

That will be a fine 

If they start finding players for legal blocks then there is an issue. Just cause it was a big hit doesn't make it illegal. Now if he hit him from behind then it's an illegal blindside block.

11 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I wonder if Tre White (Gronk), Aaron Williams (Landry)and Josh Allen (Everybody) share your sentiment? I agree with you, sort of, but I honestly feel this team has taken enough and refuses to continue to take this while officiating takes a blind eye approach. At least this hit was clean and legal though yes it was violent. 

Tre White was on ground and late after the play illegal

Aaron Williams was hit from his blind side which is illegal

Logan Thomas hit the guy right in front totally legal.

The difference between this hit and ones you said is this was a legal block other plays we're not

15 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

If they start finding players for legal blocks then there is an issue. Just cause it was a big hit doesn't make it illegal. Now if he hit him from behind then it's an illegal blindside block.

Tre White was on ground and late after the play illegal

Aaron Williams was hit from his blind side which is illegal

Logan Thomas hit the guy right in front totally legal.

The difference between this hit and ones you said is this was a legal block other plays we're not

Correct, but the one thing they have in common is they were all unnecessary. I'm not one for dirty play but I'm glad to see it not taken lightly when it becomes excessive from other teams.

Three pages in, and no one bothers to post the players name? (I would think it would be part of the discussion)

#36 Jalen Davis

I'm curious of there had been any prior incidents involving this guy (particularly with Thomas), either in this game, or the earlier one..

Edited by OJ Tom

8 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

Three pages in, and no one bothers to post the players name? 

#36 Jalen Davis

I would think it would be part of the discussion. I'm curious of there had been any prior incidents involving this guy (particularly with Thomas), either in this game, or the earlier one..

I was #24... Torry McTyer

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Nervous Guy said:

He was ko'ed, knocked right into the concussion protocol and didn't return to the game...I'd count that as injured.  Loved the hit though!!!

I do remember hearing that now. I was trying to figure out the penalty so was a bit distracted. Hopefully, he's fine. Still loved the play.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Comebackkid said:

i hate Landry more than Alonso, I think Alonso is just retarded but Landry is vindictive.   but...as you said I'd love to insert either into that play

pause the clip right at the hit..it was shoulder to shoulder...  

Well....obviously the guy lived.....

Yes, I know shoulder to shoulder.  But you know what's connected to your shoulders?  Your neck.  And to that?  Your head.

Impossible to receive a shot like that without head trauma.  Which explains why he didn't know where he was after this.

5 hours ago, Steptide said:

If this was a Dolphins player on a bills player, you'd all be pissed and say it was a cheap shot. I get these kinda hits happen, but it wasn't completely necessary. 

It wasn't completely unnecessary either. 

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Yes, I know shoulder to shoulder.  But you know what's connected to your shoulders?  Your neck.  And to that?  Your head.

Impossible to receive a shot like that without head trauma.  Which explains why he didn't know where he was after this.

Even if that's a quarterback standing in the pocket and you're the guy rushing him, you don't wave out and call his name in case he's not looking at you, no you level him. Legally of course

5 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Maybe he needs another conversion?

From QB to TE to DE/OLB ? ;)

Maybe he needs to switch places with with Edmunds, that one-handed grab he made was better than anything I think I've seen from the receivers all year

Edited by Comebackkid

One of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Too bad it wasn't the Jets DE who seems to have shortened our kickers career. 

5 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

He didn't even know he should be somewhere