Rex Ryan Could Be Interested In Coaching The ‘Canes

BillyWhiteShows

He would probably be a good recruiter. But in college you absolutely have to run a tight ship with structure and discipline in order to to bear the fruit of the talent you bring in. These are not fully developed players when you get them. They need to adapt to college AND big time college football.  Not sure hes the right fit for that gig. Rex was lazy in Buffalo. There is never a minute to be lazy in CFB. You will fall behind. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He would probably be a good recruiter. But in college you absolutely have to run a tight ship with structure and discipline in order to to bear the fruit of the talent you bring in. These are not fully developed players when you get them. They need to adapt to college AND big time college football.  Not sure hes the right fit for that gig. 

This is a good point as well. 

16 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

wowsers guys gonna coach the entire division  Could Miami's owners be that stupid?

There is no possible way that he gets the Dolphins job.  I would love it though because it would make the games all the more fun.  

I wonder if Rob, Dennis Thurman, and Tony Sprano Jr are on his list!  LOL

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

Mark Richt retired

Not looking so good for the other Miami coach either

2 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

There is no possible way that he gets the Dolphins job.  I would love it though because it would make the games all the more fun.  

I wonder if Rob, Dennis Thurman, and Tony Sprano Jr are on his list!  LOL

probably would sell tickets and pretty much make afc east games more of a media circus

17 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

yeah he seems stressed, he might come back in a couple.

He was burnt out. Everything about this season showed that his hear just wasnt in it. He did the respectable thing. 

16 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

Nope:

What a weird chain of events. Diaz pulled the ol McDaniels move.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.