Should Kiko be suspended for a couple of games in '19

PUNT750

4 hours ago, PUNT750 said:

The guy is a dangerous PUNK on the field.  He's really a pretty average player but tries to stand out by making hard, cheap shot hits.  A suspension for a few games by the NFL in 2019 would hurt his wallet.

The real pain for marginal NFL starters is when they’re suspended, it’s an extended audition for someone to take their job.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy, I say.  Deadspin agrees.  And is it just me, or did he deliberately raise his right leg to kick Allen in the neck/face - and was whoever tackled Allen from behind horse-collaring him?

https://deadspin.com/kiko-alonsos-failed-dirty-hit-leads-to-brawl-ejection-1831389793

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Eh, wasnt that big of a hit.

Look again.  Look at the end.  Watch Allen’s head snap back.

3 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Eh... the Hoyer hit his rookie year was borderline, and their was rumors that the browns returned the favor going after EJ that game. It's always easy to look the other way when it's your guy.

Rumors hell, after the game a couple of the Browns flat out said it

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The real pain for marginal NFL starters is when they’re suspended, it’s an extended audition for someone to take their job.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy, I say.  Deadspin agrees.  And is it just me, or did he deliberately raise his right leg to kick Allen in the neck/face - and was whoever tackled Allen from behind horse-collaring him?

https://deadspin.com/kiko-alonsos-failed-dirty-hit-leads-to-brawl-ejection-1831389793

Look again.  Look at the end.

leg whip was incidental, i dont have a problem with it but im old school and like the hard hits.

29 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Rumors hell, after the game a couple of the Browns flat out said it

Lol. I left it at rumors because I didnt feel confident in my ability to cite it if I needed to. However, I did think that was something someone else would recall from the game. 

25 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

leg whip was incidental, i dont have a problem with it but im old school and like the hard hits.

Incidental shouldn't matter when it comes to intent and being out of control. I like hard hits too, but you dont get a pass for being inept. He was out of control on that play.

You've failed to make a point that makes sense as far as why he shouldn't be suspended.

Your points were "it wasn't that hard of a hit", "it was incidental", and "I like hard hits" lol.

By your logic attempted murder shouldn't be punished because someone failed to get the job done.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

The guy is clearly a head hunter.  He should be suspended but won't be.  Just like Edelman should be suspended but won't be.  The NFL frowns and suspends over smoking weed.  For player safety they throw weak fines at players.  This is the type of crap I hate about the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Lol. I left it at rumors because I didnt feel confident in my ability to cite it if I needed to. However, I did think that was something someone else would recall from the game. 

Incidental shouldn't matter when it comes to intent and being out of control. I like hard hits too, but you dont get a pass for being inept. He was out of control on that play.

You've failed to make a point that makes sense as far as why he shouldn't be suspended.

Your points were "it wasn't that hard of a hit", "it was incidental", and "I like hard hits" lol.

By your logic attempted murder shouldn't be punished because someone failed to get the job done.

Sounds about right :devil:

• Haha (+1) 1