Should Kiko be suspended for a couple of games in '19

PUNT750

4 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

it's the principle and should send a message. although doubtful it would. once a dirty player, always a dirty player.

It's not even principle or the leg whip after, it was his intent on the play, Josh was sliding already being held and facemasked (the facemask may have saved him from having his bell rung) and the caveman still came in full speed lowering his shoulders and helmet down on the QB to injure him. Hes a head hunter who has already taken out others.

Just now, Rico said:

You guys ever heard of Booth Lusteg? Kicker for the Bills in 1966 who missed a FG and got beat up by some fans after the game. No way in hell Kiko leaves the stadium untouched if that happened over 50 years ago. :pirate:

I was surprised he made it through to the tunnel, and had time to stop and hug a fan giving them his gloves without anything. Even the fan was able to interact with the other fins player who was tossed.

• Like (+1) 1

OJ went to prison for stealing some sports stuff, but really for murder.

Alonso should be suspended for the hit on Allen, but really for hitting Flacco late -- and Flacco's never been the same since.  Also for the Fins WR who cheap-shotted Aaron Williams, ending his career.  Miami trash need to get the message.  It's a culture thing with that scum team.  Alonso didn't play like that when he was with the Bills or Eagles.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Eh, wasnt that big of a hit.

Because he didnt connect on it. It's about intent, it was reckless. It shouldn't take a guy getting his brain scrambled to see that or punish him for the intent.

I don't think he'll be suspended, even though I wish he would be. 

9 minutes ago, Utah John said:

OJ went to prison for stealing some sports stuff, but really for murder.

Alonso should be suspended for the hit on Allen, but really for hitting Flacco late -- and Flacco's never been the same since.  Also for the Fins WR who cheap-shotted Aaron Williams, ending his career.  Miami trash need to get the message.  It's a culture thing with that scum team.  Alonso didn't play like that when he was with the Bills or Eagles.

Eh... the Hoyer hit his rookie year was borderline, and their was rumors that the browns returned the favor going after EJ that game. It's always easy to look the other way when it's your guy.

6 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Because he didnt connect on it. It's about intent, it was reckless. It shouldn't take a guy getting his brain scrambled to see that or punish him for the intent.

I don't think he'll be suspended, even though I wish he would be. 

Eh... the Hoyer hit his rookie year was borderline, and their was rumors that the browns returned the favor going after EJ that game. It's always easy to look the other way when it's your guy.

I forgot about the Hoyer hit.  OK, he's always had those tendencies.  So suspend him before he cripples someone.

• Like (+1) 1

Absolutely. He's a moron who's intent was to injure.

That said, I'm not quite sure of his contract situation because Kiko Alonso's career isn't something that I ever think about, but I wonder if he should also worry about having a job in the future. A LB that can't properly spy a QB and who commits terrible penalties won't exactly be in high demand. Allen's going to put 80+ on the ground twice a year as long as that dweeb is on the other side of the ball.

Burfict has been suspended multiple times and last I checked he is still a moron out there. If a guy repeatedly attempts to knock out quarterbacks he should be given a final warning before being banned entirely from the league.

If the league won’t act, someone should take him out. I understand, mistakes happen, heat of the moment, etc. etc. but this guy has proven to be a cheap shot artist. 

2 hours ago, BlueandRed said:

In the real world, his attitude would get him extremely injured. 

He should be suspended 3 games in ‘19...

I think in the real world he'd kick most of all our asses.

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I like how he explains his previous hits on sliding QBs by saying he was "falling into them" and couldn't stop.  If what I saw I saw on the video is him "falling into" Allen, I hate to think what he looks like when he really launches himself at a guy carrying the ball.  ?  I don't know if he's intentionally doing it or not, but he definitely needs to have a better feel for the game when QBs are carrying the ball.

Edited by Murdox