Week 17 - Around the NFL

/dev/null

Cowboys @ Giants has been a back and forth event.

Dallas facing 4th and 15 down 35-28, Cole Beasly makes a diving catch ruled out of bounds.  Upon further review, his knee hit in bounds before his elbow hit out of bounds.  Touchdown Dallas, who goes for two.  Dallas flagged for taunting after the 2 pointer.

Penalty plus kickoff gives Eli the ball with 1:05 and two timeouts at midfield

And Eli proceeds to choke

This is when poor coaching failed the Giants.

one minute to go...two time outs...ball at the 50 AND you only need a FG to win and the giants have Barkley in their backfield.

4 straight passes.

Okay so maybe it was wrong to draft a RB that high...but once you have that Beast...to not use him in the biggest moments is shockingly inexcusable.

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar

Why the heck did they put all of this weeks important games on at 4:30? I wanted another game to watch while watching the Bills game, and there was nothing worth watching. Now theres 5 games that have implications. 

Watching the Bears try to spoil the Vikings season is a good game though. 

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Why the heck did they put all of this weeks important games on at 4:30? I wanted another game to watch while watching the Bills game, and there was nothing worth watching. Now theres 5 games that have implications. 

They definitely could have had a couple of these games earlier. 

Whoa. Lamar Jackson, fast.

14 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

They play them in pairs to keep the suspense there, I guess... They could have put Bengals V. Steelers and Ravens V. Browns in the earlier games. 

They have them all at the same time because most have playoff implications and they don’t want teams to know results ahead of time. That’s why Browns and Steelers both play at same time. 

17 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

This is where NFL Redzone comes up huge 

Red zone has sucked thus far for me. Very little from CLE vs BAL. seeing lots of SEA which means squat. 

24 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

They play them in pairs to keep the suspense there, I guess... They could have put Bengals V. Steelers and Ravens V. Browns in the earlier games. 

If teams know the outcome of other games they can rest players for a de facto by week. Week 17 then becomes like preseason .

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is a straight up college offense by the Ravens ... I’m kind of digging it 

Flacco looks thrilled

This might just not be the Steelers year. Ben throws a pick 6 at the same time the Browns watch Lamar run for another TD

Lamar is fun to watch. He's not playing QB though. 

• Like (+1) 1