Second half thread: Wk 17 Dolphins at Bills (CBS)

1 minute ago, Men of Fearless Faith said:

I’m sure McFailure is a great Christian and a super guy, but sadly he is a horrible head coach. Jauron 2.0. It sucks I have wait an entire year for him to be fired, which he will be. 

Part of me thinks he can't possibly be that conservative can he? But then game after game I'm like cmon man. I don't get it

I’ll be very frustrated with McDermott if he continues this whole philosophy of “get a lead and go conservative” next year.   I get it this year with a young team and barely any talent, but next year...I don’t want to see this. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I didn’t care for the play call either, but Allen shouldn’t have thrown it there. He telegraphed it all the way. Not sure what Tannehill has to do with it, but if you want to know I’ve never thought he was very good. After year seven, the Dolphins are still waiting for him to do something. He’s gone next year. As for Allen, he has a long way to go and needs to play better all around than he is now. 

The lengths we go to for Allen.. it's okay for him to mess up! And boy did he ever.

We're calling Daboll to "unleash the Allen" only to rip him when he does. Dude can't win and we can't evaluate the offense if JA never gets a shred of blame.

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’ll be very frustrated with McDermott if he continues this whole philosophy of “get a lead and go conservative” next year.   I get it this year with a young team and barely any talent, but next year...I don’t want to see this. 

I "get that" too... but what I DONT get is why do it on your last game of the season between two non-playoff teams. If the season is about Allen he should have let Allen keep slinging it instead of run-run-pass. Makes it MUCH harder on your rookie especially when our run game is non-existant