Second half thread: Wk 17 Dolphins at Bills (CBS)

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I always want a win. 

However, asking for a friend, outside of us continuing to McDermott this game, what else needs to happen around the league for us to get the 5th overall pick? 

If we lose and the lions, Bucs, and giants win we'll be 5th. If Oakland wins as well in that scenario I think we could even be 4th 

Edited by patzen
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, zow2 said:

People that are fine with the pick six for draft position are morons.  You want to see our franchise QB throw some nice passes and win the damn game.  That was awful.  And when we had the momentum on O the coaches got super conservative 

This game is a repeat of the Jets game. Early momentum, get conservative, defense wilts, Haush goes short on an easy FG.  There ya go. 

Right on! Learn to win boys!

1 minute ago, Bills2ref said:

Something I’ve noticed. Jordan Phillips has to be re-signed. Good player on the field and excellent teammate. Constantly firing everyone up including the crowd. 

Yep, bring him back.  Not Trent Murphy who does basically nothing.

12 minutes ago, zow2 said:

People that are fine with the pick six for draft position are morons.  You want to see our franchise QB throw some nice passes and win the damn game.  That was awful.  And when we had the momentum on O the coaches got super conservative 

This game is a repeat of the Jets game. Early momentum, get conservative, defense wilts, Haush goes short on an easy FG.  There ya go. 

It's a shame they stopped the game at halftime.

Oh, wait...it's still going??11

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I didn’t care for the play call either, but Allen shouldn’t have thrown it there. He telegraphed it all the way. Not sure what Tannehill has to do with it, but if you want to know I’ve never thought he was very good. After year seven, the Dolphins are still waiting for him to do something. He’s gone next year. As for Allen, he has a long way to go and needs to play better all around than he is now. 

Because you are calling Allen's entire game shaky based on one bad throw. yes it was a bad decision - guess what it happens to all QB's. I am not making excuses for it. I am saying if you are judging a rookie's outing as shaky based off the one bad decision - I wonder what you think of Tannehill who is a 7 year vet lol.